Hearts v Celtic, Tynecastle, Sunday 3rd Mar, 12 noon

We can't affect what happens with their result today but would be nice if one of the dross actually went there looking for a result.

Anyways tomorrow is what it's all about.... this is the game for me where we find out if we are really up for the fight to defend our title.
All the more difficult with Calmac more than probably missing and our allocation cut for supporters.

I'm certain we will see a different Hearts from last week ...so we need to be the the same Celtic as Wednesday.

We can't affect what happens with their result today but would be nice if one of the dross actually went there looking for a result.

Anyways tomorrow is what it's all about.... this is the game for me where we find out if we are really up for the fight to defend our title.
All the more difficult with Calmac more than probably missing and our allocation cut for supporters.

I'm certain we will see a different Hearts from last week ...so we need to be the the same Celtic as Wednesday.

The great Motherwell have made this game tomorrow even more important now so let’s get 3 points and back top ☘️ then a wee break to refresh….they have European ties etc before they play again in league so hopefully that goes against them too……I think Brendan’s team talk tomorrow is a easy one now (win and go top)☘️☘️☘️

Members online

Latest posts

Back