Hearts v Celtic, Tynecastle, Sunday 3rd Mar, 12 noon

In the 2nd half we should have been going longer to Idah and had Kyogo and Maeda playing closer to him. Idah had a good game, when the ball came up to him he held it up or got them turned but we just didn't do it often enough. Too much fanning about at the back, Scales and Taylor particularly guilty of turning inside and making square passes rather than get it up behind their defence. We had the pace to get in behind them but rarely utilised it.

I'll leave to the rest of you to fight amongst yourselves as to why we lost, but the red card and the penalty to Hearts ruined what could have been a good game, it's 6 Am and dark outside, why the fuck do I do this ? Because Celtic are my team, and today wasn't Brendan's fault, we had the team to win this game from the start, but we know that Robertson, Beaton, and the MIB Klan are given instructions to stop us winning the title, still lots to play for HH

Panel agreement two bad decisions. Thats what we are up against. Would have no qualms had Yang been yellow but to claim dangerous play and then follow up with the most blatant one sided decision to award a PK.
BR knows he was robbed and is holding back cause they will punish him. The guy is gutted.

Next 4 games …st Johnstone at home
Hammer them ….livi away we should hammer them….Ibrox just get the win….st mirren at home hammer them …… only 1 game out that 4 should be difficult ….lets just get shit together over the next 2 weeks and start fresh ….livi at parkhead next week play Forrest and vata etc

Does anyone know if the VAR judges in Rugby actually do the reffing in actual games?
To me i thought the final decision was always supposed to be the actual ref on the pitches.
This is why we should have audio heard between the two of them. But as in all things Scotland likes its wee secrets.
VAR was supposed to help the man in the middle with decisions, but why the fuck do we have refs if VAR has the final say, because referees don't stand by their initial decisions, and if they're that fucking clueless, get fucking rid of them and before I forget, FTH

Celtic are too predictable. How many times do we see attempts to play from the back end with a panicked punt up the park from joe hart to either taylor or johnson and it ends up a throw to the opposition. It makes no sense to play this style if the players aren’t good enough to cope with it.

Last edited:
I'll leave to the rest of you to fight amongst yourselves as to why we lost, but the red card and the penalty to Hearts ruined what could have been a good game, it's 6 Am and dark outside, why the fuck do I do this ? Because Celtic are my team, and today wasn't Brendan's fault, we had the team to win this game from the start, but we know that Robertson, Beaton, and the MIB Klan are given instructions to stop us winning the title, still lots to play for HH

Tbh mate.. think we are all in agreement today

Your talking pish
Sending off that wasn't
Penalty that wasn't
Get real
Do you think outwith they decisions it was an acceptable performance from a Celtic team Mike, apart from midweek and 45 mins last weekend we have been rotten since I finished my Christmas turkey... Shammy 💯 % correct we need a good few upgrades next season, doubt we will get them though..

The only plus I can think of is that sevco have missed the opportunity to all but wrap things up. They will be sick.

As for today? I said before the game we would find out more about ourselves: we did, and it was mostly negative. The lack of physicality and aggression was clear for all to see. We were bullied again.

The sending off certainly was a massive influence on the outcome, but we should still have more than enough to cope. Could go on at length, but, in truth, I would be regurgitating past comments.

I know, the penalty given against us was a joke, especially when compared to many other decisions this season. For me though, it's all down to the lack of quality in the squad; it really becomes obvious when we lose our better players to injury.

Nothing lost, nothing gained. Still up for grabs.

Do you think outwith they decisions it was an acceptable performance from a Celtic team Mike, apart from midweek and 45 mins last weekend we have been rotten since I finished my Christmas turkey... Shammy 💯 % correct we need a good few upgrades next season, doubt we will get them though..
Mate there could be a few wingers who sit on the bench for malmo or rosenborg etc that we will sign

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back