Hearts v Celtic, Tynecastle, Sunday 3rd Mar, 12 noon

these same officials gave us a dodgy penalty, people are kidding that
We had our chance to take the game by scruff of the neck and blew it
Score that penalty and it’s a different game
Aye the other decisions were laughable but we need to take a look at ourselves before we look anywhere else
Only thing that penalty changes is the way future play is affected, the ball does not come out to Yang if hearts have to kick off, and he stays on, but even missing the penalty we would have beat them, had Yang not been punished. Hearts had no intention of bringing a game to us, Naismith stated, once the red is given we change our shape as we know Celtic have to. Thats the small margins that matter.

Ryan Christie was sent off as Celtic lost their first Ladbrokes Premiership game of the season at Livingston.
The midfielder was given a straight red card by referee Willie Collum in the 26th minute for a reckless challenge on Scott Robinson.
Robinson fired Livi ahead two minutes after the restart and striker Lyndon Dykes added a simple second in the 73rd minute for a shock 2-0 win, the Lions’ first every victory over Celtic.

We too got a dodgy penalty + and before they did. If we had taken advantage of that it would have been a totally different game.

We can't complain about their dodgy pen if we don't admit to our own.

I'm not convinced that we would have won if it had been 11 v 11, but we would certainly have had more of a chance.

We need to play a fast pressing game and not stupid tippy tappy, side to side crap that Rodgers seems to like. How can a successful side from last year regress to such a pitiful side in such a short space of time? Step forward Rodgers.

Big Jock wasn't either but he knew what was going on.
When Tavpenalty is top goal scorer says a lot.
Celtic are known as the Irish Catholic team, because we were started by a Irish Brother to feed the poor but not limited to being Catholics.
Celtic FC was a safe place for Catholics (Scottish & Irish) to gather usually in a pub to celebrate the culture in songs & stories.
Without the hatred they faced everyday in work for just being who we are.
TBH I'm an atheist to me religion causes division that leads to was, from Belfast to Gaza.
I know pal I was making a joke ☘️😂☘️ I’m not catholic or Protestant I’ve no idea who I am yet 😂

We too got a dodgy penalty + and before they did. If we had taken advantage of that it would have been a totally different game.

We can't complain about their dodgy pen if we don't admit to our own.

I'm not convinced that we would have won if it had been 11 v 11, but we would certainly have had more of a chance.

We need to play a fast pressing game and not stupid tippy tappy, side to side crap that Rodgers seems to like. How can a successful side from last year regress to such a pitiful side in such a short space of time? Step forward Rodgers.
Why is that a dodgy penalty to us? I really don't get why this has become the narrative here. Every weekend this type of challenge results in a penalty without question. Sometimes needing ultra-slow motion in order to detect the slightest of contacts in order to justify a penalty.

Do I think these types of "fouls" should be a penalty? Not always, no.

But are they always awarded, or if not then examined microscopically and classed as a mistake by the ref? Yes.

If that was at the other end then it would classed as a stonewaller and never mentioned again.

Why is that a dodgy penalty to us? I really don't get why this has become the narrative here. Every weekend this type of challenge results in a penalty without question. Sometimes needing ultra-slow motion in order to detect the slightest of contacts in order to justify a penalty.

Do I think these types of "fouls" should be a penalty? Not always, no.

But are they always awarded, or if not then examined microscopically and classed as a mistake by the ref? Yes.

If that was at the other end then it would classed as a stonewaller and never mentioned again.
it was a dodgy penalty m8
A spades a spade

Members online

Latest posts

Back