Hearts v Celtic, Tynecastle, Sunday 3rd Mar, 12 noon

There's no doubting we shoot ourselves in the foot with the penalty miss.
And whilst disappointed I still didn't see any great threat from Hearts at that point.

The Yang incident simply gives Beaton the opportunity to put us on the back foot. Which we fully expect when we hear he is looking at it.
Why.......because he has multiple history of giving ridiculous decisions against us and for them. What are we meant to think about his motives. Its pretty clear the penalty decision was a nonsense.
Calmac is a big miss for sure but when we go to ten men without our captain on the pitch I would suggest we had more or less 9 men as the lad Bernardo offered next to nothing imo.

I thought big Idah was still our best player but Iwata big Matt and the anonymous Bernardo struggled in the midfield today whilst Taylor Scales and Maeda didn't look much better.

Nothing lost in terms of as you were going into the weekend but a big opportunity missed which is a scunner.
I think we've only won 3 on the bounce on one occasion this full season. I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong but that's probably the sorest one as I'd thought we'd turned a corner.
Alot of our results are self inflicted with that kind of inconsistency but you can't help but think the mib had the knives out today.

We live to fight another day ...but wouldn't be surprised to see Beaton as the man in the middle when we face them at ibrox.

We too got a dodgy penalty + and before they did. If we had taken advantage of that it would have been a totally different game.

We can't complain about their dodgy pen if we don't admit to our own.

I'm not convinced that we would have won if it had been 11 v 11, but we would certainly have had more of a chance.

We need to play a fast pressing game and not stupid tippy tappy, side to side crap that Rodgers seems to like. How can a successful side from last year regress to such a pitiful side in such a short space of time? Step forward Rodgers.
Dodgy penalty???really??โ€ฆ

What annoyed me most about the yang sending off was the game had gone on. it was only after a few mins that they said it was being checked. Robertson had made his decision, hes on the pitch close to the incident, it wasn't like it was an off the ball incident that he hadn't seen, yet he allowed Beaton to overrule his own decision, and yet the rules of the game state that the onfield Refs decision is final. , its called VAR, which means video ASSISTANT referee. Poor poor refereeing by anyone's standards.

There's no doubting we shoot ourselves in the foot with the penalty miss.
And whilst disappointed I still didn't see any great threat from Hearts at that point.

The Yang incident simply gives Beaton the opportunity to put us on the back foot. Which we fully expect when we hear he is looking at it.
Why.......because he has multiple history of giving ridiculous decisions against us and for them. What are we meant to think about his motives. Its pretty clear the penalty decision was a nonsense.
Calmac is a big miss for sure but when we go to ten men without our captain on the pitch I would suggest we had more or less 9 men as the lad Bernardo offered next to nothing imo.

I thought big Idah was still our best player but Iwata big Matt and the anonymous Bernardo struggled in the midfield today whilst Taylor Scales and Maeda didn't look much better.

Nothing lost in terms of as you were going into the weekend but a big opportunity missed which is a scunner.
I think we've only won 3 on the bounce on one occasion this full season. I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong but that's probably the sorest one as I'd thought we'd turned a corner.
Alot of our results are self inflicted with that kind of inconsistency but you can't help but think the mib had the knives out today.

We live to fight another day ...but wouldn't be surprised to see Beaton as the man in the middle when we face them at ibrox.
๐Ÿ‘โ€ฆwell said..

I didn't think our penalty was a penalty but it's one of those that VAR won't change the referees decision. Had Robertson not given it then Beaton wouldn't have asked him to check it again on VAR, but because Robertson gave it on-field it wasn't a clear and obvious error.

This isnโ€™t based on todays result but a think scales needs rested!!not the same solid guy from start of the season,panics at no obvious danger!!two goals today leaving out the corrupt cheats โ€ฆcame from two piss poor headers from the big man,,,but you got a gift of a penalty and fucked it just like weโ€™ve done consistently when it mattered this season!!fair play to Adam he played out his skin after missingโ€ฆ..missed Callum mcgregor so much in the middleโ€ฆ..nothing ventured nothing gained..but got to stop just shrugging our shoulders at these diabolical decisions because they will cost us the league!!

What annoyed me most about the yang sending off was the game had gone on. it was only after a few mins that they said it was being checked. Robertson had made his decision, hes on the pitch close to the incident, it wasn't like it was an off the ball incident that he hadn't seen, yet he allowed Beaton to overrule his own decision, and yet the rules of the game state that the onfield Refs decision is final. , its called VAR, which means video ASSISTANT referee. Poor poor refereeing by anyone's standards.

Pressure was applied by Beaton to do what was required. Selective footage no doubt supplied to support the call for a red card. Huns at their predictable bestโ€ฆ..Beaton is a Hun acolyte and once again he served his Hun masters wellโ€ฆ

Idah scores that penalty we probably win the game , Yang sending off was a yellow imo, penalty he's not even looking at the ball.
Var/mibs really turning it up a notch , we must win every game now , blew a superb opportunity to go back top.
As much as ive wanted iwata in the team he was lost without calmacs industry beside him.
Not over not at all but we have to win these games , khun a waste of money unless he shows something soon I'd punt him next window.
If we must win all games we should play 2 strikers in these games is Oh injured?
Never made the squad today nor vata and we need these bhoys.
That was just a total sickener and even at that Clark pulled out some super saves.
We look better with 2 strikers anyone can see that so we should be playing them from the start.
Still think we'll beat them twice , certainly at least 4 pts from 6 I think we'll get but we have to play2 strikers when we have 10 behind thr ball against us.
Mibbery was awful unsurprisingly

Idah scores that penalty we probably win the game , Yang sending off was a yellow imo, penalty he's not even looking at the ball.
Var/mibs really turning it up a notch , we must win every game now , blew a superb opportunity to go back top.
As much as ive wanted iwata in the team he was lost without calmacs industry beside him.
Not over not at all but we have to win these games , khun a waste of money unless he shows something soon I'd punt him next window.
If we must win all games we should play 2 strikers in these games is Oh injured?
That was just a total sickener and even at that Clark pulled out some super saves.
We look better with 2 strikers anyone can see that so we should be playing them from the start.
Still think we'll beat them twice , certainly at least 4 pts from 6 I think we'll get but we have to play2 strikers when we have 10 behind thr ball against us.
Score penalty games done?

I would replace awful with predictableโ€ฆ

Heโ€™s been a member for 5 years
Before today 9 messages
All of a sudden appears after

Why is that a dodgy penalty to us? I really don't get why this has become the narrative here. Every weekend this type of challenge results in a penalty without question. Sometimes needing ultra-slow motion in order to detect the slightest of contacts in order to justify a penalty.

Do I think these types of "fouls" should be a penalty? Not always, no.

But are they always awarded, or if not then examined microscopically and classed as a mistake by the ref? Yes.

If that was at the other end then it would classed as a stonewaller and never mentioned again.

This guy needs banned
Who do you think you are asking for someone to be banned
I forgot more about CELTIC and FOOTBALL THAN YOU KNOW.
BOLT YA XXXX
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช
Mon the hoops

BOLT YA XXXX
Mon the hoops
Why you feel the need to come on today and start slaughtering long-standing members opinions and calling them twats etc ?
Cos your a fucking wanker thatโ€™s why
Forgot more about Celtic ๐Ÿ˜‚
Only thing you forgot was your log in
Away back and talk to yourself, at least you got that one right

BOLT YA XXXX
Mon the hoops
Why the fuck am I being quoted in your latest rant? All Celtic fans are pissed off today but no need to be so aggressive. Maybe you are used to insulting fellow fans on whatever forum you are usually on, but calm the hell down and stop being such a dick. HH

Back