Hearts v Celtic - Wednesday 18 December kick-off 7.45pm

On the broadcast, you could tell that it was accidental, it was right in front of him and he knew it (he even put his hand to his mouth in reaction). It's a hat tip to Stendel for being fair, and another for him to say that his team lost to the best team in the league in the post-game interview. Giving props where props are due.
Definitely Icafiero,it looks like the man has brought a bit of class with him..

HH.

Just saw a clip where alex rae ex sevco storm trooper said in so many words that the gulf between the ex sevco penalty taker and wee Jeremie is vast, DEFINITELY,,but not in the way he means,
The wee man is getting rave revues every week from different people and I dont mean Celtic people I mean neutrals,,,tav cant even get a good word now from slippy..
By the looks of things wee rae will need to wait until next Halloween to apply for Zombie membership again,,right now the club has enough of them..

HH..

Just saw a clip where alex rae ex sevco storm trooper said in so many words that the gulf between the ex sevco penalty taker and wee Jeremie is vast, DEFINITELY,,but not in the way he means,
The wee man is getting rave revues every week from different people and I dont mean Celtic people I mean neutrals,,,tav cant even get a good word now from slippy..
By the looks of things wee rae will need to wait until next Halloween to apply for Zombie membership again,,right now the club has enough of them..

HH..
He can, however, carry on haunting houses between gigs. 😂

Great result last night despite weather conditions MIB and hearts players who are impostors ,if they should that level of commitment in every game they would not be 2nd bottom
That can be said about all eleven SPL teams when they come up against us,,it is fair to say they all consider it their cup final,if they showed the same aggression against each other as the do against us this would be a more competitive second and third place league..

HH.

Lenny will need tae practice 10 vs 11 in training wi' them mib's officiatin!
We"ll have to tread carefully the next couple of matches as a red card for "violent conduct" means an immediate ban for the next 2 matches!

Not only will we be short handed for that game but they'd then miss the sevco game (not sure if we can delay this by appealing it).

I can see them looking for any excuse if there is a chance to target a big gun like Broony, CalMac, Christie, Eddy, Forster, Jullien or Ajer.

We"ll have to tread carefully the next couple of matches as a red card for "violent conduct" means an immediate ban for the next 2 matches!

Not only will we be short handed for that game but they'd then miss the sevco game (not sure if we can delay this by appealing it).

I can see them looking for any excuse if there is a chance to target a big gun like Broony, CalMac, Christie, Eddy, Forster, Jullien or Ajer.
Exactly BB!

Back