Hearts v Celtic - Wednesday 18 December kick-off 7.45pm

I thought that as well McGregor intially cuts it back Eddie hits it and Hearts defender blocks it so McGregor is onside, McGregor looks across no flag when he hits the net spins and rest of players come down to celebrate and they take a dead ball kick and break. Shocking if McGregors is genuinely off and if the ball never struck the Hearts defender he is therefore off once he makes contact with ball, IMO thats what the delay is meant to be in raising the flag too early to see if the players affects the play.
It was a double ricochet - Eddy hits it off the defender then it hits Eddy again which sends it to McGregor. I think the decision was right to give offside but you can't then let them take a quick free kick after Celtic have waited a couple of seconds to check that it wasn't being disallowed before taking off to celebrate.

In fairness, he's normally the fairest we've got. I'll probably be exiled from the forum for this but I like McCoist as a pundit as well :oops::oops::oops::oops:
I think McCoist is usually alright too. He is obviously a fan of them, but he can often add some insight to the game and is very enthusiastic. Also he will give us credit when we are due it.

Michael Stewart is usually the best but was crap tonight.

Craigan is always a prick!

Members online

Latest posts

Back