Hello ?

There's a reason we only have about 10 posters on the Noise at any one time. Anyone new is chased off as a hun....every scums threads on fester fester is hundreds of posts deep with thousands of posters taking part....yes, I know, it's the worst possibly shite but at least they've got more than 10 posters.....here's a thought....let's give new members a wee chance.

There's a reason we only have about 10 posters on the Noise at any one time. Anyone new is chased off as a hun....every scums threads on fester fester is hundreds of posts deep with thousands of posters taking part....yes, I know, it's the worst possibly shite but at least they've got more than 10 posters.....here's a thought....let's give new members a wee chance.
Right let's start the wee chance thread for all new posters ....over to you young Lubos.

Hun.

Who the fuck are you, and what have you done with the real Lubo?

Kiddin lubo, but we've all had it. If they cant handle it, well, they're just sissys.

Back