Hello ?

Personally, I would welcome any football fan of any colour or creed to join this site.

It's healthy to get different perspectives and it also sparks some great debate.

I wouldn't be overly inclined to welcome huns though? There's just no arguing with stupid!

Is there any rangers/sevco fan out there who fully understands and accepts what happened to their club and agrees that the club that they now support, although almost identical in every way, is a different club?
I'd love to be able to have a proper discussion with a sevco fan regarding what happened to rangers...unfortunately, within a millisecond of mentioning the word liquidation, you're bombarded with Pacific shelf, peadophile cover-ups, LNS enquiry, oh, and this absolute belter I got one time...."well when yer playing FIFA in career mode, it doesn't mention new club on the team info...it clearly states we've won 54 titles and were formed in 1872....so it's obvious what FIFAs views are on the subject" 🤦

Is there any rangers/sevco fan out there who fully understands and accepts what happened to their club and agrees that the club that they now support, although almost identical in every way, is a different club?
I'd love to be able to have a proper discussion with a sevco fan regarding what happened to rangers...unfortunately, within a millisecond of mentioning the word liquidation, you're bombarded with Pacific shelf, peadophile cover-ups, LNS enquiry, oh, and this absolute belter I got one time...."well when yer playing FIFA in career mode, it doesn't mention new club on the team info...it clearly states we've won 54 titles and were formed in 1872....so it's obvious what FIFAs views are on the subject" 🤦
I've tried, mate.....I really have!

There's a fella I know, a mainly decent lad on most subjects, but he has a blind spot about the reality of his team!!!

You're spot on too, as soon as the subject is raised, then this usually nice fella turns up the volume on the paedo obsession they all have.

Come to think of it........he's not even remotely decent if he believes the shite he spouts. They're just not very nice folk, Lubo. There's something about their entire worldview which is just wrong on every level

You looking for an argument AJ....SP may not have read all the posts. He's only asking a question buddy.
Fair enough. I'm a Celtic and St Pauli supporter based in South West England.

If anyone still thinks I'm an undercover hun, you might need a Spycatcher.

There's one running in the 3.35. Paddy is paying 4 places at 16s.

Staying with the spy theme there was a German who spied for the Russians during WW2 whose code name was Starshina.
Starshiba is running in 2.10.
So given that that's my method for picking horses, extreme caution is advised.

We tend to only get new members (possible huns) posting when Celtic aren't doing to well. Lennons second tenure as manager saw an influx of new member activity.
The fact you've posted after our B-Team beat them at ibrokes in front of 50,000 of their own fans and their whole club is currently going into meltdown leads me to believe you are, in fact, a Celtic fan.....that being said, you might be the only smart hun in the world, and figured out that this would be the best time to infiltrate the site!!
Please don't take people suspicions personally...its a sort of initiation.

Last edited:
There's a reason we only have about 10 posters on the Noise at any one time. Anyone new is chased off as a hun....every scums threads on fester fester is hundreds of posts deep with thousands of posters taking part....yes, I know, it's the worst possibly shite but at least they've got more than 10 posters.....here's a thought....let's give new members a wee chance.
I know many on here are worried about infiltrators from the dark side, but the reality is that the vast majority of new posters are fellow Tims. We haven't really suffered a hunvasion since that disastrous 10IAR failure season. So we should give newbies the benefit of the doubt unless they start posting anything suspicious.

It could well be that their first few posts are a bit negative. Maybe it is because they care so passionately about the Celts and this may be their only opportunity to offload their frustrations with fellow Tims. We all do it ourselves on here. As long as these posts are constructive and not personal then that is OK.

We may not agree with their point of view but argue back and let them put their side.

If there are any lurking Tims then please join up and contribute to the madness. And to the ex-regulars (including John no, Bhoy4Life, Tony, Hoopy, Green Sprig, Cairnsy, Celtic Rose, etc, etc, etc) then please come back and start posting - maybe best to stay away from discussing politics & royal deaths 😉.

And if you are a seller of some LED lights or horrific fingerpaintings that my dog could have painted, then please do us the courtesy of not making up a Celtic nickname (while doing the same/opposite on Follow Follow) and be prepared for negative comments if you are just selling tat or truly awful merch.

Come On You Bhoys & Ghirls In Green - we want to read your opinions as well as our own 💩, so please start posting.

Last edited:
Actually aye! I’ve only ever met one Lubo, he and I were partners in taxis back in the day. Still to this day he accepts that they’re a new club.
He’s not interested in talking about excuses or following their survival and victim myths.
He’s a genuinely sound guy except for following the new club but as he said to me when I spoke to him last, ‘I’ll probably never be back at Ibrox Tam, but I’m a fitbaw man and that’s ma team now. I hope we pump yous every time we play yeez!’

Cannae argue with that but I suspect he’s a very rare breed. And I know he’s been repeatedly disappointed in his last hope 😂

PS: welcome onboard @AJ1910

Last edited:
Is it me you're lookin' for, Lionel....sorry AJ ? Ye can dance on the ceiling a' night long; naebody takes a blind bit of notice.

Welcome AJ. The best wee oasis of Celticness on the planet awaits with great relish.....jist tae find oot if ye'r as daft as the rest of us! Enjoy mate.
Bollocks, beat me to it!

You looking for an argument AJ....SP may not have read all the posts. He's only asking a question buddy.
Naw, SP was at it, replying to him with hello hello, usual pish when new guys join. Pathetic really. If you were a Hun why would you go on a Celtic forum to read pages and pages of your shite team getting feckin ripped man!

Back