He's at it again

Another week, another negative story from the moron that is Charlie Nicholas.
This time having a wee go at Eddy.
The most laughable thing about his comments is the fact he believes moreorless isn't that far off our french ace....aye right Charlie, the raging bull is about as far off our superstar as his shot against feyenoord, which incidentally has just been spotted by the Hubble telescope flying past Neptune.
I'm so glad I never got the pleasure of seeing this tit play for celtic...I'd hate to have the mixed emotions of loving him as a player but absolutely despising him as a soup taking, jumped up, celtic hating arsehole.
Bit Harsh Lubo, he was trying to find Kenny Miller with a long ball.
SimotackleCSC

Another week, another negative story from the moron that is Charlie Nicholas.
This time having a wee go at Eddy.
The most laughable thing about his comments is the fact he believes moreorless isn't that far off our french ace....aye right Charlie, the raging bull is about as far off our superstar as his shot against feyenoord, which incidentally has just been spotted by the Hubble telescope flying past Neptune.
I'm so glad I never got the pleasure of seeing this tit play for celtic...I'd hate to have the mixed emotions of loving him as a player but absolutely despising him as a soup taking, jumped up, celtic hating arsehole.
One of the best young talents in Europe at the time had the chance to go to Liverpool the best team in Europe at the time went to Arsenal so he could hang out at stringfellows
His career ended then and ther and as u say now a soup taking clown

Charlie (noun) - Someone who is unintelligent, stupid or silly, a fool, buffoon, clown.

View attachment 4428

Even his maw saw it coming and named him appropriately......have it on good authority his middle name is Fudrick :LOL:

Fudrick (noun) - Scottish slang, primarily Glaswegian: Someone who has done, or said something stupid. Related to fud. Etymology of 'rick' unknown.
Charlie dilhole has a nice ring to it :LOL:

The statement from ‘snyde’is just ludicrous,9iar is priority,personally not bothered with cups ,but, would be good if achieved again!!!! Would like to see a good run in Europe,hh
We can't keep winning everything domestically, the run will come to an end, hopefully not anytime soon but it will happen. I just hope the reaction to it coming to an end is reasonable, not sack Lenny, sack the board, let's storm the castle with pitch forks etc etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back