He's at it again

Nicholarse is such a self-absorbed mug that he doesn't get the fact that Eddy is a very unassuming character and scoring goals is his job. I don't run around punching the air or high fiving my colleagues every day just for doing what I'm paid to do. He celebrates in his own way and as long as he keeps the goals coming, who the Hell gives a tiny rat's arse what he does after scoring.

Nicholarse is such a self-absorbed mug that he doesn't get the fact that Eddy is a very unassuming character and scoring goals is his job. I don't run around punching the air or high fiving my colleagues every day just for doing what I'm paid to do. He celebrates in his own way and as long as he keeps the goals coming, who the Hell gives a tiny rat's arse what he does after scoring.
😸 Tiny rats!, where! 😹😹😹

My assumption is an opinion based on his utter lack of knowledge of our squad. Perfectly proven with his analysis of our defence before the Rennes match.
And also his opinion of us being scared in Europe....Cluj is the only match I believe we under performed, it was a massive match of course.
You have a go at my assumption on charlie and them make one yourself TV...you're assuming Ralston wont come good. How can you possibly know that. He might very well become the best RB in scotland. You are assuming he wont on the evidence that he has been shite up until now. No one can tell me Pukki would be one of the top scorers in english football based on his time at celtic. Look at him now.
My assumption on charlie is based on the fact he has talked utter shite about our squad up until now. The sheer fact that Eddie jumped up and actually celebrated his goal at the weekend proves that point I feel. He obviously wasnt watching that match.
In my opinion of course.
For the record this whole site is based on assumption. As far as I'm aware no one has any sources or inside knowledge on most of the topics that are debated here...
I was using g Ralston as an example of different opinions. I don't think he will ever be good enough. That's an opinion. As for us being scared inEurope? Up until this season we have been shitebags in Europe away. Rabbits inheadlights, so I agree with that statement up until this season.

As for Charlie he fucks me off too, but that piece was edited to get a reaction. It worked.

Mm if true I’m off to the shops time to get some Ice Cream and Jelly in.
good to have some when there is a meltdown on the Horizon.
It could be Close or it could be Direct to Admin.
Mon the Financial meltdown

HH🍀
I dont understand why does everyone say "jelly and ice cream" why don't they add custard as well. "puzzled from stockport" Hail! Hail!

Members online

Latest posts

Back