He's at it again

Another week, another negative story from the moron that is Charlie Nicholas.
This time having a wee go at Eddy.
The most laughable thing about his comments is the fact he believes moreorless isn't that far off our french ace....aye right Charlie, the raging bull is about as far off our superstar as his shot against feyenoord, which incidentally has just been spotted by the Hubble telescope flying past Neptune.
I'm so glad I never got the pleasure of seeing this tit play for celtic...I'd hate to have the mixed emotions of loving him as a player but absolutely despising him as a soup taking, jumped up, celtic hating arsehole.
Lubo, fuck him he is an irrelevant arshole , trying to make himself relevant as his career disappears down the toilet, French eddy smacked him today
Game over Charlie , fuck off

The celebration bit didnt bother me, that's obviously bollocks. It's the "moreloss is closing the gap" bit that annoyed me.
Nicolarse takes absolutely no notice of Scottish football. I'd be interested to know the last time he actually watched a Celtic match that didnt involve sevco.
You're making an assumption you can't prove. How do you know he isn'twatching us,? You can't know that. As for him thinking Morelos is closing the gap on Eddy? That's an opinion you or I may not agree with, but it is an opinion. We may ask what games is he taking about but that's a question I ask myself of many comments on here.

For example I have read many times many posters claiming that Ralston would come good and I ask what fucking game are you watching?

So it's not just Charlie. This report was worded and presented to hook people who would have a go. Plenty fell into that trap. My advice would be to read it, see the way it is set up as a fuse to cause vitriol and get smart to these moves.

Charlie I agree with seldomly, but this was bait set up by a sevconian editor and too many took it. That's my point.

You're making an assumption you can't prove. How do you know he isn'twatching us,? You can't know that. As for him thinking Morelos is closing the gap on Eddy? That's an opinion you or I may not agree with, but it is an opinion. We may ask what games is he taking about but that's a question I ask myself of many comments on here.

For example I have read many times many posters claiming that Ralston would come good and I ask what fucking game are you watching?

So it's not just Charlie. This report was worded and presented to hook people who would have a go. Plenty fell into that trap. My advice would be to read it, see the way it is set up as a fuse to cause vitriol and get smart to these moves.

Charlie I agree with seldomly, but this was bait set up by a sevconian editor and too many took it. That's my point.
100% mate,we all had our say about this yesterday and whether it is Charlie or a hun this has definitely run it,s course..if we keep debating about the rights and wrongs of what was allegedly said then all we are doing if fueling the fire for the benefactor of these comments..HH

On a more important subject than anything Charlie has said or allegedly said,,it looks like the young Dutch Bhoy will make his debut tonight whether from the start or from the bench we wont know until Lenny names his team..
I saw this Bhoy playing with the reserve team and I dont recall ever seeing a Bhoy with so much pace as he has.
He must be well thought of because Man City have put in a large sell on clause % for if and when he is sold on..
Good luck to the Bhoy,s tonight..
HH.

On a more important subject than anything Charlie has said or allegedly said,,it looks like the young Dutch Bhoy will make his debut tonight whether from the start or from the bench we wont know until Lenny names his team..
I saw this Bhoy playing with the reserve team and I dont recall ever seeing a Bhoy with so much pace as he has.
He must be well thought of because Man City have put in a large sell on clause % for if and when he is sold on..
Good luck to the Bhoy,s tonight..
HH.

I know a couple of City fans and they all said he was a real talent and were ever so slightly fucked off we got him. They are happy with the 30,% sell on and are convinced he will net them a right few million in due course.

Tonight,s story coming out of the cesspit is about finances.
The hun spokesman say,s in his words...quote.
Am hearing there some real bad news coming tomorrow or friday at latest,the courts have decided what we owe ashley.we are expected to be hit with a £10m pay out to ashley and close brothers are about to call in their loans.this is the main reason mark allan jumped ship.we have also used the next 3 europa money assuming we make the group stages to buy kent does not look good bears.please dont shoot the messenger..
Look on the bright side boys,things could be worse,,,WELL MAYBE NOT..LOL
HH.

I know a couple of City fans and they all said he was a real talent and were ever so slightly fucked off we got him. They are happy with the 30,% sell on and are convinced he will net them a right few million in due course.
They say the only worry is his height,quite small for a fullback, his height did not worry me when I saw him,,the worlds best ever fullback was not a 6 footer,he was a quiet unassuming 5ft 9in Bhoy called Daniel Fergus McGrain the likes we will never see again..
Step up Jeremie Frimpong and show the world you are the biggest left back in the business..
HH.

My assumption is an opinion based on his utter lack of knowledge of our squad. Perfectly proven with his analysis of our defence before the Rennes match.
And also his opinion of us being scared in Europe....Cluj is the only match I believe we under performed, it was a massive match of course.
You have a go at my assumption on charlie and them make one yourself TV...you're assuming Ralston wont come good. How can you possibly know that. He might very well become the best RB in scotland. You are assuming he wont on the evidence that he has been shite up until now. No one can tell me Pukki would be one of the top scorers in english football based on his time at celtic. Look at him now.
My assumption on charlie is based on the fact he has talked utter shite about our squad up until now. The sheer fact that Eddie jumped up and actually celebrated his goal at the weekend proves that point I feel. He obviously wasnt watching that match.
In my opinion of course.
For the record this whole site is based on assumption. As far as I'm aware no one has any sources or inside knowledge on most of the topics that are debated here...

Andy Robertson is too wee fur Celtic so we released him. Where is he now ? Signing on
It’s all about opinions. Some right most wrong
I’m in the second one. No am no I yi ur
MD Stella required need ti oil ma heid.

HH 🍀
[B]Kevin Gower ©[/B]‏ @[B]KGower83[/B]

Celtic winning 7-0 on the opening day says all you ever neeeded to know about the competition levels in Scotland #FarmersLeague

Replying to @[B]KGower83[/B]

last season alone.. Manchester City 6–1 Huddersfield Town Cardiff City 0–5 Manchester City Manchester City 5–0 Burnley Manchester City 6–1 Southampton Manchester City 6–0 Chelsea

Members online

Back