Hobbies!

I'm really getting into the peated varieties, but my favourite has been Lagavulin 16 for many years, it's yum!
it's an acquired taste TBH
i love whisky but its heartburn in a glass for me

my favourites have been jura superstition and singleton
much less harsh but still they qualify

i once thought i was smart, in truth i was alone, bored and drunk, bought a £135 gill and spat it over the server... i did learn though

I figured out the meaning of life, the universe and everything one night on really good acid. Wrote it all down on a file block and woke up next day eager to revisit my wisdom. 3 fucking pages of squiggly lines :ROFLMAO:
theyre the night i remember fondly, cos despite the fact i cant remember... i knew deep down i'd fucking nailed civilisation

Naw there was these things called dinosaurs, mibby you heard of them?
EnLgUQVXEAEN7gL

it's an acquired taste TBH
i love whisky but its heartburn in a glass for me

my favourites have been jura superstition and singleton
much less harsh but still they qualify

i once thought i was smart, in truth i was alone, bored and drunk, bought a £135 gill and spat it over the server... i did learn though
I've got used to the burn I guess. Singleton is magic and I love the honey notes. It's also from the town next to my great grandparents so it's like a taste of home.

Isn't it nice, Saturday night, everyone half pished, all getting on like old pals, no animosity (so far) makes me feel all warm and fuzzy 🤗
Just have to love that big jumper-wearing, hun-skelping, no shit-taking legend of a leader who calls the shots which make it all possible.
Ange Postecoglou has done more for my mental health than any legal or illegal drug I've ever taken.

i thought it'd be nice to welcome you m8
i remember joining myself and spent weeks disproving the fact i wasn't a hun

eventually they realised i was much too intelligent for that...and that was my humour

i went to see the happy mondays the other night at kelvingrove bandstand, my pals went to the whisky bar in glasgow, me went to a local chinese canteen. they had no clue, drank 2 laphroig in 8 minutes..........they werent the same.........whats your favourite malt tipple ?
Was that why you sent me a video of Bez dancing? I thought you were tripping again and having a 90s flashback so i just ignored it.

Just have to love that big jumper-wearing, hun-skelping, no shit-taking legend of a leader who calls the shots which make it all possible.
Ange Postecoglou has done more for my mental health than any legal or illegal drug I've ever taken.
see when your wanking... has he jumper on or off.... asking for a cat lover

Members online

Latest posts

Back