Hobbies!

kidding hombre......
nah you have output...consistently.......
in my later years i tend to judge less..... and make more of a cunt of myself
kindred spirits i think they call it.
There are no 'kindred' spirits as anyone whose experienced me on gin, vodka, whiskey or poitín on here can attest. German Pilsner is my limit now, the hard stuff isn't so much a different kettle of fish but a whole nother bog bowl of hun hydration altogether.

Welcome to the noise Barossa 👍 unfortunately you join us just as one of our greatest members has left, due to her being driven to use foul and abusive language towards one of our more unsavoury members.
Im sure even he even forced the great PC Dibble to call him a cat cunt
In terms of keeping us up to date with current affairs it's certainly a loss, I mean where would we be without the pearl of wisdom that questioned "who in Europe is Russia a threat to lol" 2 days after they sent 110 thousand soldiers into Ukraine? 🤷‍♂️

Been following a bloke from your neck of the woods Bar. He does a fishing blog on utube, like a lot on that forum he was good at the start but is now becoming half about fishing and half like a market stall

In terms of keeping us up to date with current affairs it's certainly a loss, I mean where would we be without the pearl of wisdom that questioned "who in Europe is Russia a threat to lol" 2 days after they sent 110 thousand soldiers into Ukraine? 🤷‍♂️
Ireland were about to ditch neutrality and declare war on Russia over the Ukraine invasion.
The Taoiseach rang Putin

"Here Vlad we're not happy with you're fuckin about in Ukraine so we're considering declaring war. Tell me this what size is your army?"

"Well Micheál we have 1 million active duty and another 2 million reserves but I could have 10 times that if I call up loads of young lads".

"Fuck that craic, we'll stay neutral so."

"Hah, I knew you Irish would back down in fear of the mighty Russian army".

"Back down me hole! Have you seen the size of Ireland? Where in the fuck are we supposed to put all them prisoners?"

Was DeValera and Hitler when I heard it in Primary School but you gotta move with the times :ROFLMAO:

My new hobbie, well its not that new, is smoking, its just a weekend thing so i think its alright, an its not coke an thats bad for you, im considering getting into edibles, as long as they don't give you whities.
Careful with the CBD'S
Found myself sliding down a lounge suite for what seemed like hours
I don't mind being a guinea pig but I couldn't even hold a cigarette.
Good times 😃

My new hobbie, well its not that new, is smoking, its just a weekend thing so i think its alright, an its not coke an thats bad for you, im considering getting into edibles, as long as they don't give you whities.
I got a wee electric oven off Amazon, has a 110 °C temp setting an 30 minute timer. Legit weed, ground, wrapped in grease-proof paper and tin foil cooked at 45 mins activates the TCH (carboxylates the weed) and makes it edible.
After that you can infuse into butter or coconut oil for cooking but a teaspoon of cooked flower in a yoghurt puts a great perspective on an evening.
Only times I've ever had a whitey was when I had a smoke with a belly full of beer and only ever happened me on hash. I'd say it's 25+ years from I whitied last and you're more likely to turn into Morph nowadays cos any street hash I've seen in the last 10 years has been closer to plasticine.
The way to determine if you have real weed or synthetic, chemical-sprayed shite is to infuse it into an oil-based medium like coconut oil or butter. Real easy to do if you've a crock pot. The sprayed on shit is water soluble and won't come across. So much street weed is synthetic shite, you can tell from smoking it as the buzz is off and it will rip your throat out. Was a slew of synthetic 'Star Dog' going round here a while back. I don't smoke anything I haven't seen growing.

Last edited:
Careful with the CBD'S
Found myself sliding down a lounge suite for what seemed like hours
I don't mind being a guinea pig but I couldn't even hold a cigarette.
Good times 😃
Wasn't CBD did that, sounds more like a dissociative like Ketamine. Never messed with that shite but heard plenty of experiences. One lad was stuck in the lift in student dorms for about 4 hours because he forgot how his legs worked.

Wasn't CBD did that, sounds more like a dissociative like Ketamine. Never messed with that shite but heard plenty of experiences. One lad was stuck in the lift in student dorms for about 4 hours because he forgot how his legs worked.
Due to the copious amounts of THC already partaken the CBD must've been too much for me
Never had the same experience again although I tried many times since.

These are serious rappers from Dublin but they send up drug culture and dealers. Celebrity Tim rapper Coolio has recorded with them and done guest appearances at their concerts.

My take is legalese all drugs, put dealers out of business, empty jails an save the country a fortune. Its a bit like what they did with alcohol. Who made money out of that when it was illegal, hmmm?

There are no 'kindred' spirits as anyone whose experienced me on gin, vodka, whiskey or poitín on here can attest. German Pilsner is my limit now, the hard stuff isn't so much a different kettle of fish but a whole nother bog bowl of hun hydration altogether.
I like whisky but it makes me go a bit mental, much like tennants lager, there's something in TL that makes me go proper tonto, I know you all view me as a captain of industry, sensible, well grounded, balanced (wee cat cunt) sort of guy, but fuck me if I'm on whisky and Tennants I actually scare myself! That's why I play it safe these days and stick to Stella and Vodka. 😺

I got a wee electric oven off Amazon, has a 110 °C temp setting an 30 minute timer. Legit weed, ground, wrapped in grease-proof paper and tin foil cooked at 45 mins activates the TCH (carboxylates the weed) and makes it edible.
After that you can infuse into butter or coconut oil for cooking but a teaspoon of cooked flower in a yoghurt puts a great perspective on an evening.
Only times I've ever had a whitey was when I had a smoke with a belly full of beer and only ever happened me on hash. I'd say it's 25+ years from I whitied last and you're more likely to turn into Morph nowadays cos any street hash I've seen in the last 10 years has been closer to plasticine.
The way to determine if you have real weed or synthetic, chemical-sprayed shite is to infuse it into an oil-based medium like coconut oil or butter. Real easy to do if you've a crock pot. The sprayed on shit is water soluble and won't come across. So much street weed is synthetic shite, you can tell from smoking it as the buzz is off and it will rip your throat out. Was a slew of synthetic 'Star Dog' going round here a while back. I don't smoke anything I haven't seen growing.
Funny you should say that 26. A mate gave been a bit of rocky, which I hadn’t seen for years due to green flooding the market, and it was soft like the way black used to be. I left it on the work top and in the morning the oil had started seeping out of it.
It was dynamite when I smoked it and brought back some great memories. Tho it took some amount of scrubbing to get the hash oil off my fingers 👍😂🤪😜

I like whisky but it makes me go a bit mental, much like tennants lager, there's something in TL that makes me go proper tonto, I know you all view me as a captain of industry, sensible, well grounded, balanced (wee cat cunt) sort of guy, but fuck me if I'm on whisky and Tennants I actually scare myself! That's why I play it safe these days and stick to Stella and Vodka. 😺
The gentlemans cocktail 😂😂

My take is legalese all drugs, put dealers out of business, empty jails an save the country a fortune. Its a bit like what they did with alcohol. Who made money out of that when it was illegal, hmmm?
The jails are full of people who done things when they were drunk, the only people in the nick for weed are the ones who sell it. Very few people end up in the nick for something they done when they were stoned

Members online

Latest posts

Back