Holidays.

Not long arrived back at the Villa in Braga...with my little girl, who has brought 2 silver medals back from the Dance world championships!!!
Girls are in bed now and I'm sitting on the patio with a Super Bock, patting myself on the back for raising an absolute superstar 🀣 well done me!!! And Hail Hail to you all....

P.S....the new hoops top is still a belter!!!
Well done Lubo
Well done your wee yin Quality, can sense the pride busting out of you. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
HH ⭐️

HH πŸ’šπŸ€πŸ’›

ESo legoland

We got a lift up to get bus in paisley. My bag wouldn’t fit in the boot so I put it on the floor of the back seat. Maw thought I’d taken her case out the boot of the car. Realises quickly that she’s nae bag to put on bus. Dads not got his phone …. So she went down with only the clothes she and my 2 nephews were wearing πŸ˜‚
The only chance she had to buy any was after arriving, taxi to nearest tescos extra and the 20 mins before it closed πŸ˜‚
She was meant to go with a suitcase and came back with a bag for

Be back home tomorrow. After a month in Fuengirola looking forward to some much needed rain🌧️🌧️So hot here beginning to melt. No alcohol due to temps being 35-40 c. As soon as home will make up for lack of alcohol intake and watch the pre season friendlies. Hope you guys and Ghirls are doing ok . Wish you were hereπŸ˜€πŸ˜€

362977346_301382518920528_1039822916047421278_n.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Back