Holidays.

So holidays

Top this

I’m going tae legoland with the maw and 3 kids

Maw cut oot tokens in the paper

First thing we need to do is get to Glasgow for the 7am coach 😂

If old bhoy hadn’t broken his hip it might have been easier but now we’ve got to get the 5.55am train before an 8 hour coach ride 😂
So legoland

We got a lift up to get bus in paisley. My bag wouldn’t fit in the boot so I put it on the floor of the back seat. Maw thought I’d taken her case out the boot of the car. Realises quickly that she’s nae bag to put on bus. Dads not got his phone …. So she went down with only the clothes she and my 2 nephews were wearing 😂
The only chance she had to buy any was after arriving, taxi to nearest tescos extra and the 20 mins before it closed 😂
She was meant to go with a suitcase and came back with a bag for life 😂

Last edited:
So legoland

We got a lift up to get bus in paisley. My bag wouldn’t fit in the boot so I put it on the floor of the back seat. Maw thought I’d taken her case out the boot of the car. Realises quickly that she’s nae bag to put on bus. Dads not got his phone …. So she went down with only the clothes she and my 2 nephews were wearing 😂
The only chance she had to buy any was after arriving, taxi to nearest tescos extra and the 20 mins before it closed 😂
She was meant to go with a suitcase and came back with a bag for life 😂
That reminds me of the time I was travelling to England with my daughter for a wedding and when we got to the hotel she realised she'd brought 2 odd shoes to go with her wedding outfit. I was pissing myself laughing and apparently that didn't help! 😂

That reminds me of the time I was travelling to England with my daughter for a wedding and when we got to the hotel she realised she'd brought 2 odd shoes to go with her wedding outfit. I was pissing myself laughing and apparently that didn't help! 😂
Two odd shoes is funny
3 people without a change of clothes over 3 days was fucking hilarious
Surprised it wasn’t me

Not long arrived back at the Villa in Braga...with my little girl, who has brought 2 silver medals back from the Dance world championships!!!
Girls are in bed now and I'm sitting on the patio with a Super Bock, patting myself on the back for raising an absolute superstar 🤣 well done me!!! And Hail Hail to you all....

P.S....the new hoops top is still a belter!!!

Not long arrived back at the Villa in Braga...with my little girl, who has brought 2 silver medals back from the Dance world championships!!!
Girls are in bed now and I'm sitting on the patio with a Super Bock, patting myself on the back for raising an absolute superstar 🤣 well done me!!! And Hail Hail to you all....

Well done to your wee lass. You are right to be proud! 💚👏👏👏

Ffs I’m sure they’ve won despite you 😂

Gaunyirsel Lubo, 👏👏, and congratulations to your wee lassie..

Brilliant result for ALL of your family, Lubo. A superb achievement, and a forever memory . Well done to all of you.

Last edited:

Well done that girl, get the new hoops pre-ordered you know you do

Congrats lubo well done the young lubos👏

:oops:parents a bit of a gloryhunter :LOL:

Well done your wee lassie it'll be the making of her 🍀

Well done yer Ghirl👏👏

Fantastic Lubo
A very well deserved beer, for a very proud Dad
Representing her country at the Worlds is an amazing achievement
The memories will be with her, and you guys, for a lifetime
Well done you and the girls

YNWA

Last edited:
Who needs sunshine & cheap booze, when we live in Scotland, saying that MrsTT will probably have our 7to10days in Marmaris in September.

In the mean time we've got a few weekends booked around Scotland, Edinburgh, Pitlochry, Oban, Berwick & mibbie another couple of weekends Dundee, Inverness & Aberdeen are the options.

Also I've got 8 days work on the Kintyre Peninsula at end of the.month, a few days on Jura, few days on Islay & a few days in Campbeltown.
Spotlight is one of my favs.

Back