Holidays.

Not long arrived back at the Villa in Braga...with my little girl, who has brought 2 silver medals back from the Dance world championships!!!
Girls are in bed now and I'm sitting on the patio with a Super Bock, patting myself on the back for raising an absolute superstar ๐Ÿคฃ well done me!!! And Hail Hail to you all....

P.S....the new hoops top is still a belter!!!
Well done Lubo
Well done your wee yin Quality, can sense the pride busting out of you. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
HH โญ๏ธ

HH ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’›

ESo legoland

We got a lift up to get bus in paisley. My bag wouldnโ€™t fit in the boot so I put it on the floor of the back seat. Maw thought Iโ€™d taken her case out the boot of the car. Realises quickly that sheโ€™s nae bag to put on bus. Dads not got his phone โ€ฆ. So she went down with only the clothes she and my 2 nephews were wearing ๐Ÿ˜‚
The only chance she had to buy any was after arriving, taxi to nearest tescos extra and the 20 mins before it closed ๐Ÿ˜‚
She was meant to go with a suitcase and came back with a bag for

Be back home tomorrow. After a month in Fuengirola looking forward to some much needed rain๐ŸŒง๏ธ๐ŸŒง๏ธSo hot here beginning to melt. No alcohol due to temps being 35-40 c. As soon as home will make up for lack of alcohol intake and watch the pre season friendlies. Hope you guys and Ghirls are doing ok . Wish you were here๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

362977346_301382518920528_1039822916047421278_n.jpg

Back