Holidays.

Armagh, where the county GAA supporters call themselves Orangemen and the most successful GAA club is Rangers. You'd wonder at them being a wee bit bitter.
You're being a wee bit economical with the truth there bigman as well you know. The orangeman reference is to a crowd of eejits from the Garvaghy Road in Portadown who have a pisstake banner at every match. With Garvaghy Road orangemen on tour. The reference to rangers is of course crossmaglen rangers. No need to say any more on that.
Anyway tell everyone about the tyrone jersey with the red hand of ulster on it........

You're being a wee bit economical with the truth there bigman as well you know. The orangeman reference is to a crowd of eejits from the Garvaghy Road in Portadown who have a pisstake banner at every match. With Garvaghy Road orangemen on tour. The reference to rangers is of course crossmaglen rangers. No need to say any more on that.
Anyway tell everyone about the tyrone jersey with the red hand of ulster on it........

When I was young there was none of these fuckin annoying cycle lanes they have today.... they just sent every cunt without a chopper vindec or racer ooer tae Millport to hire a bike for the day.
Never noticed any rocks to be honest was on my bike like the rest of the poor bastards who couldnae afford a real wan šŸ˜Š

When I was young there was none of these fuckin annoying cycle lanes they have today.... they just sent every cunt without a chopper vindec or racer ooer tae Millport to hire a bike for the day.
Never noticed any rocks to be honest was on my bike like the rest of the poor bastards who couldnae afford a real wan šŸ˜Š
What does a Gibby kid get for his Birthday ?
A Gourock bicycle
Ah, the good old days

Annalong County Down. Mountains of Mourne sweep down to the sea and such.

347259300_2862163083917811_3868445051393282396_n.jpg

a tomahawk, bmx or raleigh burner in my day

which reminds me, my first life lesson, i was about 6, just learned to ride a bike.
we stayed near the cut or farmland, the highest point in greenock, oot the way of buses
this was in the day you could play curby any where you wanted, there was 2 cars up oor way, a Ford Capri and a 3 wheeler blue robin reliant, or as my mate referred to in non PC days, a space ship for windae lickers - note his words not mines

Anyhow before the abuse starts, i went to the top of my scheme then went downhill, from top to bottom, 2-3 minutes, fucking flying i was, the greatest feeling ever, till my wee sister decided to walk in front of me...... forgetting the brakes lesson, i pulls tighter than a nuns chuff....

cue my maw...i was daen the dishes and i could have swore out the corner of my eys i saw someone flying past the windae, they were 6 feet high......
i landed on my coupon, and judging by the skin tracks left, my maw says i must have travelled about 4 feet and was knocked unconcious for quite a while.
i've a vivid memory of waking up and my mum offering me a banana flavoured yoghurt and saying did they (bro/sis) eat all the good flavours. my maw says when i spoke she could hear the scabs cracking and puss running down my face
i was off school for about a month, my face was a big fuck off scab....thats my excuse for being hun like in apperance
i remember the sick cunts in my house had a new hobby, trying to make me laugh cos every time i smiled, a part of the scab would crack..........painfully

ps yes i'm fucking pished

Back