How I spent my weekend

Good lookin couple,if i screw my eyes you look a bit like Patrick Swayze mate ?
Great Easter Sunday
The wee yin, was a bundle of energy all morning, blame it on the excitement of the Easter egg hunt and the subsequent chocolate, she was allowed to have
Playtime at the swing park & after lunch, watching cartoons & we thought she was about to go for her afternoon nap
Look who fell asleep ;-)

Attachments

• Sleepy Papa and Liliana1.jpg
    Sleepy Papa and Liliana1.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 8
Great Easter Sunday
The wee yin, was a bundle of energy all morning, blame it on the excitement of the Easter egg hunt and the subsequent chocolate, she was allowed to have
Playtime at the swing park & after lunch, watching cartoons & we thought she was about to go for her afternoon nap
Look who fell asleep ;-)
Bad idea the wee just emptied Walmarts toy store, expect your deliveries tommorow.

Great Easter Sunday
Look who fell asleep ;-)
Makin memories thats what its all about mate HH

Spent Easter w/end out in the garden, Grass cutting, jet washing pathways & patio, cleaning windows on Good Friday, Saturday making egg's with grandweans, Sunday up the park wae grandweans & the Dug, family round for Sunday dinner, Easter Monday on the bevvie. Sláinte
Sounds like a perfect Easter weekend mate

Last edited:
Makin memories thats what its all about mate HH
Absolutely mate
It's important to spend precious time with them
The memories last longer than any toy
Plus, she adores her big furry best friend, he gets lots of treats and pets, when she's over

Attachments

• Liliana & Beau smooch .jpg
    Liliana & Beau smooch .jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 3

Members online

Latest posts

Back