How I spent my weekend

Usually working ?. In the free time I have I'm a bit of a weird hobby nut. Like making/building things, art, diy.
I managed to get an air rifle licence so I like to target shoot and tinker with them, reshape and finish the stocks. Play a bit if guitar. Make my own beef jerky and billtong. Cook just about anything. I've just got a greenhouse and dug a veg plot in the garden.
Time is always the issue. There is never enough of it.
I'm an addict when it comes to reading up on even the shite stories celtic related. The hours of my life I waste reading that click bait shite ?

Usually working ?. In the free time I have I'm a bit of a weird hobby nut. Like making/building things, art, diy.
I managed to get an air rifle licence so I like to target shoot and tinker with them, reshape and finish the stocks. Play a bit if guitar. Make my own beef jerky and billtong. Cook just about anything. I've just got a greenhouse and dug a veg plot in the garden.
Time is always the issue. There is never enough of it.
I'm an addict when it comes to reading up on even the shite stories celtic related. The hours of my life I waste reading that click bait shite ?
Do you do homers, BBB?

What you needing fixed? Haha. The CV , that wasn't, was fairly varied.
If I show up and there is a rifle in a church tower,10k in small notes and Mrs TM political rally rolling by an hour later then sorry . Too much heat. Especially on an open fourm.
Aww Feck...... Gie me a week to draw up a full list and to give me a chance to syphon aff a few million fae somewhere, BBB.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back