How I spent my weekend

Just thought it might be fun to hear what we do for fun on days off
Keep it clean ;-)
used to run a kayak instruction busoness, been kayaking for more than 20 years and love nothing better than to get out for a paddle
Pic is from a couple of years ago, with my gorgeous wife
I taught loads of people, how to ocean kayak/paddle properly, always fun and have great memories, of being out on the water with my family
This weekend, I travelled on the 'Highway of Tears' a very sad. solemn story of that place, in Northern BC
OK, that's it for now
Anyone else want to share ?
draw, read, photography when im fit enough

anything that doesn't cost me money till im fit enough to return to work

Wish you a speedy return when you can.
The drawing and sketching thing was a big part of me when I was younger. I'm thankful that my gran kept every scribble from about 4 till 9.
Fell away from it recently. Last thing I did that was half decent was a liono graphic. it's still sitting in the ex's maws loft. Time to get it back.

Keep at it TET.

Wish you a speedy return when you can.
The drawing and sketching thing was a big part of me when I was younger. I'm thankful that my gran kept every scribble from about 4 till 9.
Fell away from it recently. Last thing I did that was half decent was a liono graphic. it's still sitting in the ex's maws loft. Time to get it back.

Keep at it TET.
im not that good at drawing, no bad

but still pretty average and slow haha

when I was wee I liked drawing but really only took it up again in last year.

im not that good at drawing, no bad

but still pretty average and slow haha

when I was wee I liked drawing but really only took it up again in last year.
spent hours rubbing out faces on his one then trying again and again.

still it ended up looking more like jack Charlton and anybody except moronloss

I blame the cheap pencils and the weans crayons for the lack of quality hahaha

Last edited:
On my days off from building I've a great wee hobby I make homebrew it ranges from wine some spirits but mostly beers I made a Belgium wheat beer which got its grand unveiling yesterday with a few selected friends, needless to say we hammered it and boy I'm I paying for it now!! Got the match today seriously thinking of giving one my daughters my ticket but if I crack another bottle I should be ok ?

On my days off from building I've a great wee hobby I make homebrew it ranges from wine some spirits but mostly beers I made a Belgium wheat beer which got its grand unveiling yesterday with a few selected friends, needless to say we hammered it and boy I'm I paying for it now!! Got the match today seriously thinking of giving one my daughters my ticket but if I crack another bottle I should be ok ?
Don't tell Michael FFS!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just thought it might be fun to hear what we do for fun on days off
Keep it clean ;-)
used to run a kayak instruction busoness, been kayaking for more than 20 years and love nothing better than to get out for a paddle
Pic is from a couple of years ago, with my gorgeous wife
I taught loads of people, how to ocean kayak/paddle properly, always fun and have great memories, of being out on the water with my family
This weekend, I travelled on the 'Highway of Tears' a very sad. solemn story of that place, in Northern BC
OK, that's it for now
Anyone else want to share ?
Good lookin couple,if i screw my eyes you look a bit like Patrick Swayze mate ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back