How to Cinch a deal or redact

Makes no difference GS, the damage has been done as it was stated in court, where the scum have to prove its such a lie.
They remain in breach of contract with the SPFL and if the SPFL don't take full action against them then it's a total disgrace to every other team in the SPFL.
Lying bastards thinking they can do what the fuck they want just cause there skint again, and losing even more money in court charges.
A stand has to be made against such a shower of shit in there attempt to try and bring other clubs into the gutter alongside them
I can live with that John and anything else which might go wrong for them..

HH

They keep saying it clashes with their sponsorship deal with Parks of Hamilton.

Now I don't watch them unless we are playing them but has anyone ever seen advertising for Parks of Hamilton at the ground on their shirts the squeaky door post match?

For a major sponsor they don't have much publicity except when we turn up in their buses

Now I don't watch them unless we are playing them but has anyone ever seen advertising for Parks of Hamilton at the ground on their shirts the squeaky door post match?

For a major sponsor they don't have much publicity except when we turn up in their buses
I actually think this whole court case is just an excuse to get lots of media publicity for Parks of Hamilton. He doesn't actually care about winning or the cost of losing as his business is getting lots of publicity.

Usually this sort of negative publicity would harm a brand, but the fuckwits who support sevco will believe that this is a poor staunch and loyal business that deserves their financial support as they are being victimised by the nasty "unseen fenian hand" that undoubtedly controls this country.

We wondered this bout 18 months ago just a random conversation while watching the fitbaw and we assumed it wid be everywhere I mean why wid u not?? I'm surprised he never took advantage of the free publicity at ibrox alot more noo he's kidding on has been the fat fuck 🤬 got to wonder wit the rest of the leagues are saying about they hun fucks messing about like this it might be shite money but these need cinch so how long does this all rumble on for?? Does anyone have a general possible timeline for this??

I assume it affects their market (Parks empire that is) by advertising competition it in theory might lower if own company revenues?

Personally i think they want kicked out the league that way they can blame others for their next catastrophic financial collapse.

if they get booted out league it saves their face and less of an enquiry into the financial skullduggery around their confetti factory

I actually think this whole court case is just an excuse to get lots of media publicity for Parks of Hamilton. He doesn't actually care about winning or the cost of losing as his business is getting lots of publicity.

Usually this sort of negative publicity would harm a brand, but the fuckwits who support sevco will believe that this is a poor staunch and loyal business that deserves their financial support as they are being victimised by the nasty "unseen fenian hand" that undoubtedly controls this country.
Even the chairman duzny want his business’s name associated wi the bigoted racists..he’s a step ahead…😂

Has cinch made any statements yet it would be interesting to hear thier side of things. Perhaps thier keeping thier powder dry for now who knows. One things for sure I'd love to be one of sevco legal team your always kept busy.
Think they're at the

''Never interupt your enemy when he is making a mistake ''

point seeing as sevco keep bleating outside the court but insides a different story ,,liars need a good memory something the sevco persuasion don't have

And yet they - and all of the other clubs who have a betting firm as shirt sponsors - never said a peep when they advertised Labrokes as league sponsors. Their arguments fall flat at every turn and yet here they are, still pissing away whatever much-needed funds they can somehow scrape together on yet another completely unnecessary and unwinnable court case.

And yet still their "friendly contacts" in our media campaign again on their behalf depicting them as poor victims. It is yet another crazy situation entirely manufactured by their incompetent board.

And yet they - and all of the other clubs who have a betting firm as shirt sponsors - never said a peep when they advertised Labrokes as league sponsors. Their arguments fall flat at every turn and yet here they are, still pissing away whatever much-needed funds they can somehow scrape together on yet another completely unnecessary and unwinnable court case.

And yet still their "friendly contacts" in our media campaign again on their behalf depicting them as poor victims. It is yet another crazy situation entirely manufactured by their incompetent board.
Its crazy Bridie the piss poor press in this country shud mass resign because I can't name one guy or woman in said press who's since 2012 went against them there's plenty of meat on sevcos bones for stories but even after everything they still get the free ride they always have got fuckin angers me even now they're all bard they still toe the blue line🤬🤬🤬

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back