Howe Deal Off

from a poster on kds

Everyone seems to be accepting Lawwell's puff on why howe didn't move forward

I'm hearing Lawwell was insisting on kennedy and strachan staying - and Howe wouldn't buckle to him

Heard we spoke to favre espirito santo as well as those remy highlighted - you honestly wonder why we speak to anyone when all roads lead back to

Peter Lawwell getting what he wants

Oh and supposedly Harkin has been appointed - we've just not announced it - as Phil says

PL his son and harkin all over this

we are an effin joke of a club and by looks of it have a new ceo starting on Tues who's clueless about football or gutless about standing up to a guy supposedly leaving in 2 days or has been tucked up like a kipper

From the highs of the treble's to the low of this shambles it certainly is a great fall from Grace and the only way back is for the club to appoint a manager we can have some belief and faith in only I m not sure they will the current name in pole positom is Ange Postecoglou and this really doesn't excite me personally as I am sure there are more capable managers out there but our club don't look as if they are willing to put in the effort to get one they look like a club scrambling around to fill a position on the cheap
Well, look at it from their position: the longer the list and the more people they try, the higher the phone bill is going to be whereas 5 minutes of browsing on curved ball manager.com and it's all sorted.

We as a club are only a big toy to these people,can we identify any of them who played the game or took part in any other sport.

HH
I can't imagine that any of them were involved in sport. If you are in sport, you are in it to maximise your performance and to always try to beat your previous bests. I haven't heard anything about this from the board (though the fact it doesn't communicate with the fans doesn't help). I hate to say it but the last time I heard anything about goals was when BR was there setting goals for the team and for individuals.

I can't imagine that any of them were involved in sport. If you are in sport, you are in it to maximise your performance and to always try to beat your previous bests. I haven't heard anything about this from the board (though the fact it doesn't communicate with the fans doesn't help). I hate to say it but the last time I heard anything about goals was when BR was there setting goals for the team and for individuals.
Ultimate hide & seek mibbe

from a poster on kds

Everyone seems to be accepting Lawwell's puff on why howe didn't move forward

I'm hearing Lawwell was insisting on kennedy and strachan staying - and Howe wouldn't buckle to him

Heard we spoke to favre espirito santo as well as those remy highlighted - you honestly wonder why we speak to anyone when all roads lead back to

Peter Lawwell getting what he wants

Oh and supposedly Harkin has been appointed - we've just not announced it - as Phil says

PL his son and harkin all over this

we are an effin joke of a club and by looks of it have a new ceo starting on Tues who's clueless about football or gutless about standing up to a guy supposedly leaving in 2 days or has been tucked up like a kipper
See this shite about supposedly insisting on keeping they 2 in a job I wid love to know why people think the board gee a fuck about who the coaches actually are do people really believe lawwell is demanding new gaffer employs guys he disnae know or trust???

Give it a day or two and someone will be posting, 'Postecoglou Deal Off'
You see this is what I don't get. Why are we doing our business in public?
IF we want this guy why not just get a deal done THEN announce it. Its sheer incompetence. You know the old saying, 'fool me once its your fault, fool me twice its MY fault'. Its looking like a complete shambles time after time.

Give it a day or two and someone will be posting, 'Postecoglou Deal Off'
You see this is what I don't get. Why are we doing our business in public?
IF we want this guy why not just get a deal done THEN announce it. Its sheer incompetence. You know the old saying, 'fool me once its your fault, fool me twice its MY fault'. Its looking like a complete shambles time after time.
We are hoping Postecoglou is a smokescreen and they have another candidate that they will unveil who will give us hope of better days, but seeing the way things have gone in the last couple of seasons it will be Postecoglou

Members online

Latest posts

Back