HUNS FUKED!!

I watched the second half of YB v Sevco. It was one of the worst games of football I have ever seen. Rob McLean and Fat Swally were like fanboy commentators. The goal in the 92nd minute shut them right up. It really was a dire game though. The result was great though. The fanboys were saying that's Sevco top o group after the draw...wait a minute...ha ha ha ha

I watched the second half of YB v Sevco. It was one of the worst games of football I have ever seen. Rob McLean and Fat Swally were like fanboy commentators. The goal in the 92nd minute shut them right up. It really was a dire game though. The result was great though. The fanboys were saying that's Sevco top o group after the draw...wait a minute...ha ha ha ha
I did the same, my mate was in before me and had watched the whole game said to me this is the worst game he'd ever seen and it was like watching two second division teams, after 15 mins I had to agree with him. I heard the fat swally comment about them being top of the group if it finished a draw so when YB's scored at the death I had to howl with laughter much to the annoyance of a group of huns behind us ha ha. Go Tav! :ROFLMAO:

The sticker on their Humming taps

Rangers Charity Foundation
SCIO, SC047681
Object:

4.10 The promotion of religious or racial harmony.
(belter they think harmony means altogether now the cry was no ,,,,,,,)

4.11 The promotion of equality and diversity.
( just give us our entitlement as the establishment and demotes refs who do not follow the ludge rules)

HaHa even the charity is not the same charity, its a new charity dressed up as the same charity

This charity was established to replace Rangers Charity Foundation (SC033287) Rangers Charity Foundation (SC033287) has now wound up and passed its assets and liabilities to Rangers Charity Foundation SCIO (SC04768

The sticker on their Humming taps

Rangers Charity Foundation
SCIO, SC047681
Object:

4.10 The promotion of religious or racial harmony.
(belter they think harmony means altogether now the cry was no ,,,,,,,)

4.11 The promotion of equality and diversity.
( just give us our entitlement as the establishment and demotes refs who do not follow the ludge rules)

HaHa even the charity is not the same charity, its a new charity dressed up as the same charity

This charity was established to replace Rangers Charity Foundation (SC033287) Rangers Charity Foundation (SC033287) has now wound up and passed its assets and liabilities to Rangers Charity Foundation SCIO (SC04768
It's all very good sevco coming out with these fluffy lines about religious harmony and promoting equality and diversity, the only problem is the vast majority of their fans don't agree with it, dont want it and certainly don't practice it, bunch of knuckle dragging fuds.

This is a direct quote from a DR story...
"Ragged Rangers slipped to a sorry defeat against Young Boys at the Wankdorf Stadium as a pair of James Tavernier errors cost the Ibrox side."
Wankdorf Stadium, oh ma sides, stoapit.
Wance Porto Fuk them hame & away it'll be the classic line "Europe wiz a bonus, we're only interested in 55..Lets Go" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..How many times can a Fukin Pub team be coming & get Fuked over & over & overπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Back