HUNS FUKED!!

Meanwhile in fester fester they're talking about the 150th Birthday Party, be fucking lucky if they see their 10th. Also Tav is pish one trick pony pens & freekicks{1+1=2}, comedy 🥇 meanwhile Feyenoord seems to be the match they all want away tickets, pray for Rotterdam. The Rangers are coming, deludamol must be max strength.

Oh aye the charity wing RCF are going tae invest £250,000 in a new pitch at the Cooncil owned facility apparently GCC aee preparing a 25yr lease, probably new training facilty when CBs repo Auchenhowie 🔚🙈🙈🙈
😁😂😁😂😁😂😁😂

Meanwhile in fester fester they're talking about the 150th Birthday Party, be fucking lucky if they see their 10th. Also Tav is pish one trick pony pens & freekicks{1+1=2}, comedy 🥇 meanwhile Feyenoord seems to be the match they all want away tickets, pray for Rotterdam. The Rangers are coming, deludamol must be max strength.

Oh aye the charity wing RCF are going tae invest £250,000 in a new pitch at the Cooncil owned facility apparently GCC aee preparing a 25yr lease, probably new training facilty when CBs repo Auchenhowie 🔚🙈🙈🙈
😁😂😁😂😁😂😁😂
Sevco's new 4g across from the new Craig White supermarket

Is it just me or in recent weeks has that glaikit shitebag Alan Hutton suddenly become the premier pundit in the Scottish media? Every time I look at news about Celtic, it keeps throwing moronic shite that Alan Hutton has said at me. Nobody gives the slightest fuck what that prick thinks about Celtic or football in general.

😁😂😁😂😁😂😁😂
Their denial that their old team is deid is totally embarassing. They are all a waste of clothes.

Is it just me or in recent weeks has that glaikit shitebag Alan Hutton suddenly become the premier pundit in the Scottish media? Every time I look at news about Celtic, it keeps throwing moronic shite that Alan Hutton has said at me. Nobody gives the slightest fuck what that prick thinks about Celtic or football in general.

Worst fuckin rightback ever tae play for Scotland, remember him kicking Broony in the arse instead of the ball vs Poland in Warsaw, Big Lewandowski tae nip in & take it on the volley buried it in the back of the net, then miscued a clearance at Hampden sane player a tap in fae a yard out. Him & thant cvnt Whitaker both fcuckin rank rotten, could write what Hutcunt knows about Celtic on the back of a stamp. Fuckin Twat 😡

Back