HUNS FUKED!!

Was there something in the media about that wedding vid? Think I have some vague recollection.
Yes a brother and sister got married and arelene Fraser couldn't have been happier as they both love Rankers. Like her and her beard, she has to go to the dentist for a haircut mate, not from the husband if you get my drift.😉😆

Yes a brother and sister got married and arelene Fraser couldn't have been happier as they both love Rankers. Like her and her beard, she has to go to the dentist for a haircut mate, not from the husband if you get my drift.😉😆
Arlene Foster's maiden name was Kelly and her Da was a member of the crown forces. There are not a lot of Protestant Kellys in Ireland and there is obvious treachery in her background. Ironically the same can be said for her husband's background. You will find both Catholic and Protestant Fosters in Fermanagh but it's not an Irish name. The original Fosters were Scots who came to Ireland not as part of the plantation of Ulster but as Scottish Catholics fleeing persecution.
Foster is sufficiently non Irish to be acceptable to loyalist xenophobes. Kelly is a different matter altogether. Arlene tries so hard out of an ingrained need to prove her loyalty. Much like Shankill butcher brothers Lenny and William Murphy. Arlene would have had no bother sharing a platform with them.
Look at Arlene. Does she strike you as one who has quality genes? Historically rejected by the community they betrayed and never fully accepted by the supporters of the state they sold out to. Couldn't be any more inbred if she was in a sandwich.

Back