huns in seville

Ano it will be mate but im pinning my hopes on the fact frankfurt have a wee japanese dynamo plays as one of 2 10's behind the no.9 and they have really good wingbacks so tavpen will be worried about in behind lets be honest hes theyre main creater it all comes thru tavpen im backing ur vorspung duch techniqe or witever the fucks its called 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Vorsprung Durch Strafen…..Progress through penalties 😂

:oops: here goes ,,,,,,32 charterd flights x 200 on board = 6400 people

minus crew so 32 x 8 = 256 = 6144 people

:oops:so that means going by hun numbers and the media 100,000 are travelling

:cool: ah forgot citylink will be takin the other 93,856

Last edited by a moderator:
For some unbeknown reason. The cinema in at the Forte in easterhouse has decided to show the match on their screens and sold tickets....a venue where they sell alcohol. I have two assumptions on why they think this is a good idea....the manager is a hun...or the owners have no idea what they're like. Either way they are going to learn that the price of their tickets is not going to come close to covering the cost of repairing the place once the march is over!

Last edited:
Blood everywhere...carnage

To be honest, if the huns win it, it has no baring on Celtic or our fans. Yes they will brag its bigger than the league. Yes the media will say its bigger than Lisbon. But that's all bullshit. I'm sure bayern or Dormund fans aren't losing any sleep over Frankfurt being in the final. The only annoying thing for me is the champs league money they'll get. So hopefully UEFA are watching and decide to ban both the clubs from next year's tournament if they carry on how they are at the moment.

To be honest, if the huns win it, it has no baring on Celtic or our fans. Yes they will brag its bigger than the league. Yes the media will say its bigger than Lisbon. But that's all bullshit. I'm sure bayern or Dormund fans aren't losing any sleep over Frankfurt being in the final. The only annoying thing for me is the champs league money they'll get. So hopefully UEFA are watching and decide to ban both the clubs from next year's tournament if they carry on how they are at the moment.
Aye, just like when Man Utd won it, they said it was bigger than the Busby babes…🙄 rhis kind of mentality just proves they know they are the smaller club and clutch at anything to try to prove otherwise, sad thing is the shite talk is encouraged by the media .

Back