I hate all religion but for those who think I focus only on Catholicism

Who was this women and why was she murdered 32??
Michaela McAreavey was an Irish woman murdered in 2011, on her honeymoon, in Mauritius by intruders robbing her hotel room. She had gone back up to the hotel room to get biscuits to have with her tea and walked in on the robbers. She was the daughter of Mickey Harte who at the time had been manager of the Tyrone GAA team. This is the reason why vile huns sang a song mocking her murder in an Orange Hall. One of those involved in the sick singing was a coach at Linfield FC.

file-20220317-8391-1u02rvd.jpg

Russian-orthodox-priest-blessing-nukes-e1580849372963.jpg

russia-priests-bless-mwds-weapons-military.jpg
This is a small puppet nod to some of the people who stillbelieve the old ways - Russia was a Godless communist state which has tried very hard to crush any real vestige of true faith - even the new fascist capitalist elite don't want the people to trust in anything but fear of the state. The persecution of Christians including concentration camps in siberia is well documented - this small nod to religion which is no threat - a real life changing faith is what scares them. They would love to imagine there is no (real) faith.

Last edited:
Michaela McAreavey was an Irish woman murdered in 2011, on her honeymoon, in Mauritius by intruders robbing her hotel room. She had gone back up to the hotel room to get biscuits to have with her tea and walked in on the robbers. She was the daughter of Mickey Harte who at the time had been manager of the Tyrone GAA team. This is the reason why vile huns sang a song mocking her murder in an Orange Hall. One of those involved in the sick singing was a coach at Linfield FC.
Ffs dirty bastards

This is a small puppet nod to some of the people who stillbelieve the old ways - Russia was a Godless communist state which has tried very hard to crush any real vestige of true faith - even the new fascist capitalist elite don't want the people to trust in anything but fear of the state. The persecution of Christians including concentration camps in siberia is well documented - this small nod to religion which is no threat - a real life changing faith is what scares them. They would love to imagine there is no (real) faith.
quote-god-is-on-the-side-of-the-big-battalions-george-bernard-shaw-68-60-56.jpg

That sounds like a religion all right but it is based on satanism and against every teaching of Jesus. He is not a protestant because that would imply an actual belief in God and the teachings of Jesus. This guy is lost and worse his words (if we are seeing them n context) could lead others down that path of destruction.
Do onto others as you would have done onto you.
Don't see much of that in any organised religion past or present.

Netflix have a documentary coming out about this 'prophet' next week - 'keep sweet, pray and obey'.

Also highly recommend this 2022 series, based on a real life double murder of a Mormon mother and child, which also dramatises the history of the Mormon religion as a means of explaining the motivation of the gruesome murders.

Do onto others as you would have done onto you.
Don't see much of that in any organised religion past or present.
What's the point in all of this? Are you trying to convince those who are religious to denounce their religion because you've shared videos of some nutters?
You're not religious, that's entirely your choice, some people are religious and thats entirely their choice, you won't change them, they won't change you so what's the point in trying? 🤷‍♂️

What's the point in all of this? Are you trying to convince those who are religious to denounce their religion because you've shared videos of some nutters?
You're not religious, that's entirely your choice, some people are religious and thats entirely their choice, you won't change them, they won't change you so what's the point in trying? 🤷‍♂️
I guess it's the messianic attitude instilled by 14 years Catholic schooling :ROFLMAO:
That and there's fuck all happening on the football front.
The clue is in the title which should act as a warning for anyone who doesn't want to be exposed to my 'preaching'. I think I'm doing a reasonable job of keeping the preaching off other unrelated threads.

I guess it's the messianic attitude instilled by 14 years Catholic schooling :ROFLMAO:
That and there's fuck all happening on the football front.
The clue is in the title which should act as a warning for anyone who doesn't want to be exposed to my 'preaching'. I think I'm doing a reasonable job of keeping the preaching off other unrelated threads.
Start a music thread ffs! 😹

Totally agree hoopy, seems like a mental obsession upon the subject imo.
Religion is only an interpretation upon a story as such imo.
How you want to interpertate that story is your own personal choice and all without an answer to say weather your right or wrong.
Religion might give you the hearing of a faith, spirituality is more about putting that knowledge gained into action moreso imo, and again a choice upon how you wish to do so as well.
So 26 whatever your grievance against religion is your own issue to deal with, and whatever your agenda is? Is going to fall upon deaf ears, not unless your hoping to attract someone into a nonsense of an argument upon a subject that too many wouldn't have much of an interest upon?
Yet this is a celtic forum, and most of us have placed our faith in Ange and his disciples as such in delivering us all the success we still crave, so does that make Ange a God and the players his followers as such?
Nonsense to think so as a religion, yet will that stop us acting like it is a religion as such? Choices, as we all have got them and act upon in a way we see fit, as what is the right and wrong way upon our religion of following celtic in the manner that we do?

People who are anti religious are every bit as bad as the religious fanatics, so people have faith, so people don’t, there are good and bad people in all walks of life and faiths, it’s a free country do as you wish….
Its not for me but as u say its a personal thing nothing wrong in having faith its the people who run these religions that have soured peoples opinions of them which is a shame unfortunatley even the holy of holiest are corrupted by money and power

Its not for me but as u say its a personal thing nothing wrong in having faith its the people who run these religions that have soured peoples opinions of them which is a shame unfortunatley even the holy of holiest are corrupted by money and power
For me it’s much the same as a tv channel, it you don’t like this or that one version of god, simply change channels to one you like👍

So 26 whatever your grievance against religion is your own issue to deal with, and whatever your agenda is? Is going to fall upon deaf ears, not unless your hoping to attract someone into a nonsense of an argument upon a subject that too many wouldn't have much of an interest upon?
Yet this is a celtic forum, and most of us have placed our faith in Ange and his disciples as such in delivering us all the success we still crave, so does that make Ange a God and the players his followers as such?
Nonsense to think so as a religion, yet will that stop us acting like it is a religion as such? Choices, as we all have got them and act upon in a way we see fit, as what is the right and wrong way upon our religion of following celtic in the manner that we do?
I'm a sort of a throwback to an era when if you didn't like something you waved a stick at it :ROFLMAO:

Members online

Back