I hate all religion but for those who think I focus only on Catholicism

People who are anti religious are every bit as bad as the religious fanatics, so people have faith, so people don’t, there are good and bad people in all walks of life and faiths, it’s a free country do as you wish….
You might think you live in a 'free country'. I don't I live under British occupation in Ireland. What's the constitutional status of Scotland again?

You might think you live in a 'free country'. I don't I live under British occupation in Ireland. What's the constitutional status of Scotland again?
Ongoing independence debate, with another referendum in the pipeline 2-3 years, good chance we’ll win this one 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 …. How’s your country going on?

Ongoing independence debate, with another referendum in the pipeline 2-3 years, good chance we’ll win this one 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 …. How’s your country going on?
My country is Ireland but I live in the occupied part and we've a long way to go. Our 'remainers' are armed to the teeth and are only a few decades removed from religiously-motivated mass murder.

Once your brain goes then everything you thought you knew about religion disappears. The highest power is your brain keep it in check and you will realise what determines your thoughts processes and how you view your reality.

Yeah, down with that sort of thing. Daughter loved him mind you but never read any of the books or watched any of the films.
Last year when we weren't locked down we went to Glenfinnan Viaduct, the missus wanted to photograph it. I know fuck all about Harry Potter so hadn't a clue it was in the film.
It's a stunning thing but the only thing more annoying than the swarms of midges was the swarms of Harry Potter fans! They weren't even kids it was wankers in their 20s dancing about the hills casting spells ffs!
One of the wee freaks walked into me, think he was concentrating on a spell, I told him if he did it again I'd snap his fucking wand, he looked quite upset.
I'll blame him for all my bad luck, wee cunt probably cursed me!

There is no god.

Huns are proof.

But your views and your thoughts are all identical to huns, almost as if your a hun on a Celtic forum spreading your hatred through missinformation just like huns do.

weird you dont see what you are, just like huns dont either.

But your views and your thoughts are all identical to huns, almost as if your a hun on a Celtic forum spreading your hatred through missinformation just like huns do.

weird you dont see what you are, just like huns dont either.
Took a lot longer for you to bite TET than I was expecting, but always felt that this thread had that intention behind it in the first place imo.

Took a lot longer for you to bite TET than I was expecting, but always felt that this thread had that intention behind it in the first place imo.
Im quite open to reasoned opinions but tabloid sophistry by a msm mole to support the both as bad as each other seems to be his modus operandi.

its usually to deflect away from real news elsewhere.

Start a hun style thread with weird pictures and tabloid style reasoning to squirrel away from actual news.

No real interest in football. just bile and hatred and distortion to support the bad as each other mantra

Yeah, down with that sort of thing. Daughter loved him mind you but never read any of the books or watched any of the films.
Read the books, million time better than the films
Last year when we weren't locked down we went to Glenfinnan Viaduct, the missus wanted to photograph it. I know fuck all about Harry Potter so hadn't a clue it was in the film.
It's a stunning thing but the only thing more annoying than the swarms of midges was the swarms of Harry Potter fans! They weren't even kids it was wankers in their 20s dancing about the hills casting spells ffs!
One of the wee freaks walked into me, think he was concentrating on a spell, I told him if he did it again I'd snap his fucking wand, he looked quite upset.
I'll blame him for all my bad luck, wee cunt probably cursed me!
that because they’re all grown up now, we’re kids reading the potter books 📖

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back