I hate all religion but for those who think I focus only on Catholicism

But your views and your thoughts are all identical to huns, almost as if your a hun on a Celtic forum spreading your hatred through missinformation just like huns do.

weird you dont see what you are, just like huns dont either.

Not getting into a silly argument. I'll do my best to keep religious commentary in the current 'joke' thread in future and If I start a thread with a religious theme it will be out of necessity like here

Will ask Winning Captains to delete this thread within a few hours of the next time I see you on so.

Nah, Mormons deffo need a mention.

Mormons should not be known as a church - they are a cult and contrary to at least 2 scriptures add to the bible's teachings and claim an angel called Moroni gave Joseph Smith sacred plates - which he then lost but not before he created the book of mormon. Galatians 1:8 and 9 - even though it is in the bible in black and white - there is afurther warning in Revelation about not adding to the scripture. They are peddling deception.

Mormons should not be known as a church - they are a cult and contrary to at least 2 scriptures add to the bible's teachings and claim an angel called Moroni gave Joseph Smith sacred plates - which he then lost but not before he created the book of mormon. Galatians 1:8 and 9 - even though it is in the bible in black and white - there is afurther warning in Revelation about not adding to the scripture. They are peddling deception.
Maybe they sold the plates to mr Galatian for 1.9 Drachmas this started a rumour which translates in Hebrew as Revelation
At the local market where the local scribe wrote oot a Tablet this became the first Prescription.
Thou shall not take 1 be4 profen
Amen

HH 🙏

One man's cult another man's religion. As far as I'm concerned:
Mormonism is a cult.
Scientology is a cult.
Presbyterianism is a cult.
Methodism is a cult.
COS is a cult.
COI is a cult.
COE is a cult.
Catholicism is a cult.
Pastafarianism is a cult.
Any religion I've not mentioned like the various orthodoxies etc are cults.

Somebody saying my religion is a proper religion and a newer religion isn't is like somebody saying my Vauxhall Viva is a proper car and your Corsa isn't.

Mormonism is a cult.
Scientology is a cult.
Methodism is a cult.
COS is a cult.
COI is a cult.
COE is a cult.
Catholicism is a cult.

Somebody saying my religion is a proper religion and a newer religion isn't is like somebody saying my Vauxhall Viva is a proper car and your Corsa isn't.
That’s a loada cults oops an lt instead of an N

HH 😂

Well I for one am grateful to god/allah/Buddha/Thor/Oden/Zues and the rest of them for war, poverty, starvation, cancer, aids, child death, covid, the tories, the Epstiens and anything or anyone else I missed of the list, I enjoy that test of my faith.....and I know, I know....its not God's fault...he doesn't take the blame for the shit. He just takes the credit for the beautiful sunrises and, obviously, for the careers of all multimillionaire movie stars, sports stars and music stars. God is great.

Mormonism is a cult.
Scientology is a cult.
Methodism is a cult.
COS is a cult.
COI is a cult.
COE is a cult.
Catholicism is a cult.

The difference is they say they base their religion on Jesus' teachings yet totally ignore them at the same time. Joseph Smith was a freemason and this can be seen in their temple worship so a cult inside a cult.

Mormonism is a cult.
Scientology is a cult.
Methodism is a cult.
COS is a cult.
COI is a cult.
COE is a cult.
Catholicism is a cult.

Pastafarianism?

Is that one who worships Italian food?

I'm making pizzas just now am I a pastafarian?

I dont hate religion....people use it for comfort and I get that. My granda believes that him attending church everyday helped him fight bowel cancer. He believed God was on his side. That gave him strength to fight. He believes my nana is waiting for him in heaven. That gives him strength everyday to go on, although that strength is weakening and he wants to be with her more now than ever now, but believing he will see her again gives him strength.
When people use their faith in the correct way it can be a good thing.
But so many people use it as a weapon to spread hate, fear and to control.
I'm not religious at all. I don't believe in God....any God.
I'm in quite a similar position as yourself , though baptised Roman catholic I've not practised for years bar funerals etc.
If it gives strength and comfort to those in need of it then whatever works for you that's great.
I do see it as a control mechanism.
I'll admit to sometimes feeling a little jealous of those who claim to have " found God " those people are always buzzing out their heads and I'd like that feeling though I dont see that happening to me personally.
I believe I'm quite spiritual without learning towards any religion.
That spirituality is much stronger when psilocybin is involved lol.
I just think that religion can hinder as much as it can help.
Hence wars that have been in the name of religion for hundereds if not thousands of years.
I see our planet Earth as the one living organism that has many different life forms all contributing to its evolution ( except for us , humans).
As agent Smith in the matrix says, " humans are like another living organism on this planet, a virus. We consume every resource til its exhausted then move on and do the same thing "
I often wonder if we are even of this world originally.
All other species have a balanced relationship with the planet , we dont , we just consume

Pastafarianism?

Is that one who worships Italian food?

I'm making pizzas just now am I a pastafarian?
It's the cult of The Flying Spaghetti Monster.

2880px-Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage_HD.jpg

I’ve never met any atheist that hasn’t uttered the phrase “god help me/please god” in moments of extreme crisis, perhaps they aw just hedge their bets, as people draw closer to death, whoever their Devine heavenly being is/was becomes more important to them
Religion was always played a part in their lifetime somewhere 🤷‍♂️

I’ve never met any atheist that hasn’t uttered the phrase “god help me/please god” in moments of extreme crisis, perhaps they aw just hedge their bets, as people draw closer to death, whoever their Devine heavenly being is/was becomes more important to them
Religion was always played a part in their lifetime somewhere 🤷‍♂️

As the old saying goes.....there are no atheists in a foxhole...

Members online

Latest posts

Back