Ibrox Behind Closed Doors looms as Copenhagen Act

Ok its just Northern Italy. 16,000,000 people affected. if diners have to be sat 1metre apart can you imagine a doctors waiting room. I'm not being hysterical but it's ridiculous to assume that life will be normal by Saturday. I'd give the Ibrox game a 50/50 chance of having fans attending.
You were hearing it hear first early today ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ทbam

Covid19 will change from sporadic to a pandemic very shortly, perhaps in less than 168 hours (7 days) It is not like the flu. The consequences are not just related to health. When games in Italy are cancelled or played behind closed doors already and the Scots womens rugby game at Scotstoun is cancelled you have a rapidly evolving health and safety problem. We have had 5 Covid19 cases in NZ and yet already Asian restaurant patronage has dropped by 80%. Illogical of course. Supermarkets have run out of toilet paper. People are preparing to self isolate for safety. There could be no spectators at Ibrox next week by decree. It will change everything.
Wtf ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ the guy who dug me out called me a nazi for saying ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚velcome to Germany ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ now basically telling us itโ€™s an Asian thing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ thank fuck the internet wizny about when aids wiz oan the go ffs๐Ÿ–•

There is a political dictum "Never let a crisis go to waste'. That's the best time to push forward radical change because people are distracted. You won't even have the opportunity to make a protest march. Can you imagine, no weddings or funerals with relatives attending, no church services, no tourism. It could become the biggest economic downturn in history. How will politicians and criminals exploit it?

I'm of the belief that Ibrox may be Ground Zero for coronavirus and the only sensible option is to close it down and burn it to the ground.

I wrote to the Chinese govenrment about this and the party are fully behind me, responding in Mandarin which roughly transaltes as 'Yes, take pressure off us, so Fluck the Huns'.

I have passed on all communication to the Scottish Health Minister.

The ยฃ10m figure has never been confirmed. Not giving back the money would be an admittance they are close to collapse. I can't see them doing that. Rich sevconian people I would guess will step in.
Would they ?????hh

Back