Ibrox Looms - The Celtic Defence and Peter Lawwell's Crucial Two Weeks

I think it all depends what Lawell does in the next week. If he acts I would be convinced of beating they bellends. The problem as always is Lawell.

I wrote a wee sing about Lawell to the tune of Billy Connelly’s song Oh The Janny Oh the Janny. Sums up how I feel.

Oh the Lawell, Oh the Lawell
He always drives me mad
He never buys us players
Even though he knows we’re bad
He rather spend the money
on his bonus and new pad
My hearts fair broke with the Lawell

Oh the Lawell oh the Lawell
He loves the champions league
He loves to see the cash flow in
Then hide it in a tree
He has a heated driveway
We all would love to see

He always drives me mad
He talks of us in Europe
But it always makes us sad
He dithers and he haggles
over players who are bad
He never learns does the Lawell

He always makes me scream
He talks of taking Europe
But it’s only a pipe dream
He won’t buy the players we need
And certainly not the cream
We’re so fucked off with the Lawell

He loves a disco light
He would have hired a DJ
But it went against being tight
So he just plays the records himself
And most of them are shite

I really hope news of the natives getting restless has reached DD & Pedro the accountant has got the message "GET IT F**KIN SORTED, NOW PETER". Tuesday results still has me perplexed, from my seat in North Stand upper you get a great view of how the formations are lining up against each other, we were all over the place, headless chickens springs tae mind.

Hopefully there will be signings during the forthcoming weeks, put AIK(twice) Hertz & them tae the sword. Hooefully get the season back on track.

☘️KEEP THE FAITH☘️COYBIG☘️YNWA☘️

I think it all depends what Lawell does in the next week. If he acts I would be convinced of beating they bellends. The problem as always is Lawell.

I wrote a wee sing about Lawell to the tune of Billy Connelly’s song Oh The Janny Oh the Janny. Sums up how I feel.

Oh the Lawell, Oh the Lawell
He always drives me mad
He never buys us players
Even though he knows we’re bad
He rather spend the money
on his bonus and new pad

He loves the champions league
He loves to see the cash flow in
Then hide it in a tree
He has a heated driveway
We all would love to see

He always drives me mad
He talks of us in Europe
But it always makes us sad
He dithers and he haggles
over players who are bad
He never learns does the Lawell

He always makes me scream
He talks of taking Europe
But it’s only a pipe dream
He won’t buy the players we need
And certainly not the cream
We’re so fucked off with the Lawell

He loves a disco light
He would have hired a DJ
But it went against being tight
So he just plays the records himself
And most of them are shite
eat yer hearts oot, lennon and mccartney!!!(y):ROFLMAO:

In that game i honestly think it's up to the players regardless of what lenny does and hoping he plays us at our strongest. I see it as a super opportunity to ram it down their throats and shut them up. We have the players to win there as we know. Ditch Johnstone(never did well there) bring in shved. El hamed ajer if fit, jozo or jullien (played decent enough and this is why he's here) might have melling in by then if not bolingoli . McGregor and brown midfield. ntcham bench. Shved and Forrest wings çhristie playing off Eduoard that's my take on ibrokes and think those players will be up for it like never before superiority being questioned? Let's see (is the chief scout job still Going?) ? HH

For me Shved needs to be given a run. Morgan has had a couple of starts and so far it’s not working. This week we need and I believe will bring in a couple of defenders. There can be no option if we don’t want to throw 10. That’s not over reacting, that’s just a fact. The board are leading themselves to the guillotene unless they grow a fucking pair and realise not only what is at stake, but what needs to be done to ensure we destroy all of their hopes.

We have the money but, do they have the courage to realise we are in a fight and are prepared to steam in?

The next ten days will tell us everything we need to know.

I’m sharpening my pitchfork and fashioning torches, just in case they shite it and betray us all.

In that game i honestly think it's up to the players regardless of what lenny does and hoping he plays us at our strongest. I see it as a super opportunity to ram it down their throats and shut them up. We have the players to win there as we know. Ditch Johnstone(never did well there) bring in shved. El hamed ajer if fit, jozo or jullien (played decent enough and this is why he's here) might have melling in by then if not bolingoli . McGregor and brown midfield. ntcham bench. Shved and Forrest wings çhristie playing off Eduoard that's my take on ibrokes and think those players will be up for it like never before superiority being questioned? Let's see (is the chief scout job still Going?) ? HH
Post deleted as per cost cutting memo. Your application is however valued. Please re apply after our Chief executive takes the hint.

For me Shved needs to be given a run. Morgan has had a couple of starts and so far it’s not working. This week we need and I believe will bring in a couple of defenders. There can be no option if we don’t want to throw 10. That’s not over reacting, that’s just a fact. The board are leading themselves to the guillotene unless they grow a fucking pair and realise not only what is at stake, but what needs to be done to ensure we destroy all of their hopes.

We have the money but, do they have the courage to realise we are in a fight and are prepared to steam in?

The next ten days will tell us everything we need to know.

I’m sharpening my pitchfork and fashioning torches, just in case they shite it and betray us all.
Re the incomings is that hope as opposed to expectation? because I'm starting to verge on hope alone now.

Latest from Niall...

'If we want good men rather than yes men then Lawwell has to make way,' Niall J...https://thecelticstar.com/if-we-wan...yes-men-then-lawwell-has-to-make-way-niall-j/
I have been a defender of PL as a CEO but want him completely separate from the footballing side of operations. This apparent self-appointed Director of Football role he seems to is clearly failing.

When John Park first joined Celtic I celebrated and told everyone he was our best signing in years. However, I don't think he would work under Lawwell again, which is very sad for us.

At the moment, where I stand is keeping PL for just now and getting in a good DoF - I understand we are already paying staff more than Ajax do for these important positions and the way our financial statements play out we can afford investing in a good infrastructure.

Also get in trusted support for Lennon!

Ibrox is not and should not be in our thoughts until we have taking care of our next opponents, bit early for this scaremonger patter to grab headlines. IMO.

Don't agree as there are also two weeks to the window closes. If nothing is done because we concentrate on the next game we are sleepwalking into a nightmare scenario. Ajer is doubtful btw.

The back strongest back four would therefore be Elhamed, Jullien, Simunovic and Bolingoli, assuming no more injuries.

Don't agree as there are also two weeks to the window closes. If nothing is done because we concentrate on the next game we are sleepwalking into a nightmare scenario. Ajer is doubtful btw.

The back strongest back four would therefore be Elhamed, Jullien, Simunovic and Bolingoli, assuming no more injuries.
Ayer is a worry and would be the only player IMO who i would regret (at the back)not having at this game, also there is not much we are going to do to influence the next two weeks, unless our next fixtures are a disater, if the board think they have it covered they will not cow to us.

Last edited:
If the board can't see the areas in which me must strengthen, they are simply not fit to be involved in football at this level. In fairness, Lenny clearly knows the areas where we need to strengthen. If we fail to bring in players in these areas, and perhaps others, many Celtic fans, in my opinion the overwhelming majority, will feel like they are risking our domestic dominance. In addition to this, if we lose in Europe, we're looking at a major crisis. It's all interconnected - if we go into the Sevco game with a loss in Europe and inadequate business done in the transfer market, as well as Lenny continuing to play bizarre, nonsensical systems, we're heading for potential ruin in that. The Ibrox fixture is going to be decisive in more ways one than one.

Back