Ibrox Looms - The Celtic Defence and Peter Lawwell's Crucial Two Weeks

I think it all depends what Lawell does in the next week. If he acts I would be convinced of beating they bellends. The problem as always is Lawell.

I wrote a wee sing about Lawell to the tune of Billy Connelly’s song Oh The Janny Oh the Janny. Sums up how I feel.

Oh the Lawell, Oh the Lawell
He always drives me mad
He never buys us players
Even though he knows we’re bad
He rather spend the money
on his bonus and new pad
My hearts fair broke with the Lawell

Oh the Lawell oh the Lawell
He loves the champions league
He loves to see the cash flow in
Then hide it in a tree
He has a heated driveway
We all would love to see

He always drives me mad
He talks of us in Europe
But it always makes us sad
He dithers and he haggles
over players who are bad
He never learns does the Lawell

He always makes me scream
He talks of taking Europe
But it’s only a pipe dream
He won’t buy the players we need
And certainly not the cream
We’re so fucked off with the Lawell

He loves a disco light
He would have hired a DJ
But it went against being tight
So he just plays the records himself
And most of them are shite
I think it all depends what Lawell does in the next week. If he acts I would be convinced of beating they bellends. The problem as always is Lawell.

I wrote a wee sing about Lawell to the tune of Billy Connelly’s song Oh The Janny Oh the Janny. Sums up how I feel.

Oh the Lawell, Oh the Lawell
He always drives me mad
He never buys us players
Even though he knows we’re bad
He rather spend the money
on his bonus and new pad

He loves the champions league
He loves to see the cash flow in
Then hide it in a tree
He has a heated driveway
We all would love to see

He always drives me mad
He talks of us in Europe
But it always makes us sad
He dithers and he haggles
over players who are bad
He never learns does the Lawell

He always makes me scream
He talks of taking Europe
But it’s only a pipe dream
He won’t buy the players we need
And certainly not the cream
We’re so fucked off with the Lawell

He loves a disco light
He would have hired a DJ
But it went against being tight
So he just plays the records himself
And most of them are shite
And as the team leaves the CL, Mr Lawell joins the CL thinktank. The ego soars, as the team nosedives.

There's a big rumble happening behind the scenes i can feel it. Ntcham is only getting a kick of the ball to put him in the shop window. I honestly can't belive lenny is going with Morgan unless we are looking to get rid of him as well . Mibi haha
I think the dressing room is kicking off.
Sinky has been part of the treble treble group. Contract extended just to sell, and barely kicked a ball. Free contract him, let him leave. Lustig probably offered peanuts to stay in some capacity.

KT I'm 100% convinced that his pubic bone inflammation was due to compensating his hernia pain and transferring strain to an untrained area.
The KT departure for the whole team must be a hit.
There wouldn't of been one player that wasn't looking forward to having him back in the team.
Eddie and Oli (back when they could stand the sight of each other) felt it when the moose went.
Few new decent signings have to arrive before this window shuts.
If we shimmy and sway and continue to burn time and end up buying two killie players for 2m then I'm going on a fucking rampage.

Last edited:
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport...c-ambassador-embarrassment-tom-boyds-18959379

When Keith jackson accuses you of bias then you know that you have hit a raw nerve and that you are absolutely right. His pathetic attempt to silence Tom Boyd reeks of 'sit at the back of the bus and know your place son." Scottish football is stacked with Rangers supporting referees and this would not be tolerated in England where football loyalties HAVE to be disclosed. Tom Boyd never went far enough. He never explained why the penalty was denied. When even Jackson agrees that it was a stone wall penalty the question has to be asked. Why was the penalty not given? Jackson ignores this question and seeks to blame Boyd simply for raising the issue. How dare Tom Boyd grow a spine and finally speak out. But lets call it out for what it is. It is not incompetance, or poor eyesight or yet another 'honest' mistake. It's deliberate cheating to handicap Celtic and help any version of a Rangers. Enough is enough. We never think that a European referee has an anti-Celtic agenda. We know that 95% of Scottish referees do. That's the problem that Jackson should admit and publish. We will not sit at the back of the bus again.

Find it a bit bizarre that given how much our team costs that we’re worrying about the scum freebies.

Find it a bit bizarre that given how much our team costs that we’re worrying about the scum freebies.

The reason is simple, our defence. We sort that out and our mid to front players turn up, which let’s face they haven’t the last two visits, we win. It’s all down to bringing in good defenders that the rest of the team have confidence in and don’t get overly worried about trying things Incase they lose the ball and our defence can’t cope. We need these players in this week to give them a chance to get to know the team. We are more worried we will either do fuck all or go cheap with projects, well, that’s my fear.

Fair points

The reason is simple, our defence. We sort that out and our mid to front players turn up, which let’s face they haven’t the last two visits, we win. It’s all down to bringing in good defenders that the rest of the team have confidence in and don’t get overly worried about trying things Incase they lose the ball and our defence can’t cope. We need these players in this week to give them a chance to get to know the team. We are more worried we will either do fuck all or go cheap with projects, well, that’s my fear.

Ibrox is not and should not be in our thoughts until we have taking care of our next opponents, bit early for this scaremonger patter to grab headlines. IMO.

It must be on fans' minds because we need to get players in ASAP in order to get them used to team mates and psychologically prepared for Mordor.

Imagine being a new left back (Meling, please) signing on the Friday, getting pitched in on the Sunday after one light training session and a ropey couple of nights' sleep in your new hotel room, facing 50,000 orcs singing their songs of hate and having the zombies kick seven shades out of you with impunity. It could be messy.

Please, God, let us sign the Bhoys we need this week and get them ready for this very important fortnight.

We need players who are not only good technically but just as important, not pussies. You need to be strong enough to go ahead with these bastards without fear or intimidation. It’s no use having ability if you can’t fight. After the last two games when our team collectively shat it was the bottom of the barrel for me. I had never witnessed such a pathetic fight for our jersey in my life. Twice in the one season. If we lose it should not be because we shat it. The team need to make amends for that, big time.

Why do we struggle so much getting in defenders who can actually make us better? Most recently have either made us worse or are no better than what we have. That’s appalling judgement, truly appalling.

For me Shved needs to be given a run. Morgan has had a couple of starts and so far it’s not working. This week we need and I believe will bring in a couple of defenders. There can be no option if we don’t want to throw 10. That’s not over reacting, that’s just a fact. The board are leading themselves to the guillotene unless they grow a fucking pair and realise not only what is at stake, but what needs to be done to ensure we destroy all of their hopes.

We have the money but, do they have the courage to realise we are in a fight and are prepared to steam in?

The next ten days will tell us everything we need to know.

I’m sharpening my pitchfork and fashioning torches, just in case they shite it and betray us all.
Dont no why lennys no been playin shved morgans oure pish!!!

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport...c-ambassador-embarrassment-tom-boyds-18959379

When Keith jackson accuses you of bias then you know that you have hit a raw nerve and that you are absolutely right. His pathetic attempt to silence Tom Boyd reeks of 'sit at the back of the bus and know your place son." Scottish football is stacked with Rangers supporting referees and this would not be tolerated in England where football loyalties HAVE to be disclosed. Tom Boyd never went far enough. He never explained why the penalty was denied. When even Jackson agrees that it was a stone wall penalty the question has to be asked. Why was the penalty not given? Jackson ignores this question and seeks to blame Boyd simply for raising the issue. How dare Tom Boyd grow a spine and finally speak out. But lets call it out for what it is. It is not incompetance, or poor eyesight or yet another 'honest' mistake. It's deliberate cheating to handicap Celtic and help any version of a Rangers. Enough is enough. We never think that a European referee has an anti-Celtic agenda. We know that 95% of Scottish referees do. That's the problem that Jackson should admit and publish. We will not sit at the back of the bus again.

Jackson and on his radar stories seems to raise a chuclkle no end. The thing is if you have Celtic TV every game Tom Boyd calls it as he see it and besides why are these huns watching Celtic TV. And can we remind the SFA and Daily record its illegal to be watching Celtic TV in the UK for home games, is the SFA and Daily Record using a jail break firestick, surely not.

Last edited:

Absolutely great post

Back