"I'd like to recommend Celtic Noise to fellow Celtic Supporters because..."

Anyhoo on a more serious note if I may...

I would recommend C.N forum to all Celtic fans, because a year ago tomorrow (22nd) I underwent a quadruple bypass opp and the support and help I received from this forum helped me immensely through a difficult time.....

You all know who you are, so once again i thank the lot of you.

Celtic fans at our best.

H.H

A year already 50. Time flies that quickly that i must be getting old.
Happy birthday to your new arteries.

I'd recommend the Celtic noise because,,,,,,i was banned from every other Celtic site ,,,,and this one ,,,,and got back on ,,,,,,,and they asked me to give them a shout out

cause the numbers must have dropped and were short of

weirdos

real celtic fans,,,,who go to the game

jiners,/door hingers/mcdonalds wannabe's

conspiracy theorists ,the more wackados the better

boax braggers /hopefuls/firestick wannabes,n pocket money pirates

prize draw experts ,,,,,knowledge is key

love island freaks

Ghirls,,,,,tall ones,,,,,,,were full up on short fearty ones in hooped undercrackers

transfer deadline day ,,why the fk did we no buy ,,, were lacking in these people so the more the merry,,,,,,,must be able to explain PLs shite role in all of this

feline tuggers need not apply ,,, i repeat cat lovers gtf
I can't imagine why any site would ban you Kelly, you're such a warm, friendly, welcoming kind of person.
(Cat hating cunt)

I'd like to recommend Celtic Noise to fellow Celtic Supporters because......it reminds us all that we're not just part of a club but a community!

C'mon that ^ is quality stuff right there WCB, you'd pay good money for a tagline like that and I'm willing to give you it for the knockdown price of......let's see......a box of Carmel Fredos 😜(y)

A community full of funny, mad, drunk, sarcastic bastards right enough, some of whom have an unhealthy relationship with cats, Stella and reality but a community all the same!

So you get all that and you might just win yerself one of Steviebhoy's......ahem......above board and completely legal ;) boaxes and......

Last edited:
I'd like to recommend Celtic Noise to fellow Celtic Supporters because......it reminds us all that we're not just part of a club but a community!

C'mon that ^ is quality stuff right there WCB, you'd pay good money for a tagline like that and I'm willing to give you it for the knockdown price of......let's see......a box of Carmel Fredos 😜(y)

A community full of funny, mad, drunk sarcastic bastards right enough, some of whom have an unhealthy relationship with cats, Stella and reality but a community all the same!

So you get all that and you might just win yerself one of Steviebhoy's......ahem......above board and completely legal ;) boaxes and......

Am I the only one that's no on Stevie or WCB's payroll?

West-coast mafia at it again

A community full of funny, mad, drunk sarcastic bastards right enough, some of whom have an unhealthy relationship with cats, Stella and reality but a community all the same!

Stella(r) Andy,that comment was the cat's whiskers! 🍺 😹

Ave Maria.............we're even good at weeding out non-lurkers.
Maybe we should have a reputation for being ruthless with new members. A sort of exam. If we're still not convinced we "water board" the fuckers. Finally we let Bigian interrogate them.
I personally have no problem with that🤣
I'd like to recommend Celtic Noise to fellow Celtic supporters because... it's a virtual salon of crypto-intellectuals and bampots united by their love of the world's most important football team and in opposition to zombism.

Maybe we should have a reputation for being ruthless with new members. A sort of exam. If we're still not convinced we "water board" the fuckers. Finally we let Bigian interrogate them.
I personally have no problem with that🤣
Hahahahahaha Jesus Stevie, there's a cold ruthless heart underneath that warm fuzzy exterior.

We at least need to keep a few members?????

What do you mean unhealthy relationships with cats? Cheeky bastard.
What do you mean drunk sarcastic bastards? Cheeky bastard.....

Spherical Planet has feelings too you know! 😹

Back