"I'd like to recommend Celtic Noise to fellow Celtic Supporters because..."

Which one are you attending, which one are you the star attraction, which one are you responsible for and which one are you delighted to miss due to self isolation SP? 😹 😹 😹
Decisions decisions, Hoopy

The Miss TPG is oot as I prefer my consorts to be at least able to buy a packet o' fags

I loaned my gimp costume to Brian Cox and the bastart left it in an awfy mess.

Golden Syringe Awards sounds promising, but I've been buying up all the fruit and veg in the supermarket (under the guise of panic buying) especially for the doc's lecture.

I'd like to recommend the Celtic noise to fellow Celtic supporters because.

1) If you cannae manage or get to the games then you'll feel right at hame oan here 'cause naebody oan here goes either, except maself and jinksywbtmessi.😊

2) If you've got a cat a dug a goldfish or even a budgie then you get their pictures posted oan here for free, how good is that? bet you don't get that on hollow hollow or any other fitba sites dae ye?..so get postin' what's not to like about the noise HH
Nae bother Cam, missing random thoughts,

Awww come on Dill. The place has got loads going on this year:

Annual Gimps Convention at the Caird Hall
Miss Teenage Pregnancy Gala 2020
The Golden Syringe Awards
Psychotherapy in Sport Lecture by Dr Fisiani

What more can you ask for?

Dundee, sounds nice, it seems to make Greenock, look like a vacation spot
You forgot the:
Weekly 'Grab a Granny' night at the local hostelry (Granny entrant, age limit of 35)
Not to mention the World Spoon Burning Championship
As for the The Noise, it really is all inclusive
It even allows the mentally disturbed to post, you know who they are, we all do
HH the Dee !!

Dundee, sounds nice, it seems to make Greenock, look like a vacation spot
You forgot the:
Weekly 'Grannys gonna grab n pump ye 'night at the local hostelry (Granny entrant, age limit of 35)
Not to mention the World Spoon Burning Championship
As for the The Noise, it really is all inclusive
It even allows the mentally disturbed to post, you know who they are, we all do
HH the Dee !!
fixed that for ye (y) do keep up 🤣

Just think there's hundreds of Dundee mingers now gone into isolation, they'll be like the dothraki hordes when they get out
Used to be a nightclub in Dundee called Teezers (when I say nightclub, I really mean a leper colony with mirrorballs and stilettos). It was kinda known for older lassies seeking male companionship of an evening and they were none too particular about how they raised this issue.

A' night, I was in the over 30's disco (I was 18 at the time) and some older lass wie mair ladders in her tights than Stevie and Hoopy have combined asked me quite bluntly if one would like one's hole. I kindly accepted her offer and said I would like the one at her knee. When she asked me what I was "on aboot", I pointed to her holey tights and said "I'd like that hole at your knee". It was the first of many bacardi and coke shampoos I would enjoy in my life.

Used to be a nightclub in Dundee called Teezers (when I say nightclub, I really mean a leper colony with mirrorballs and stilettos). It was kinda known for older lassies seeking male companionship of an evening and they were none too particular about how they raised this issue.

A' night, I was in the over 30's disco (I was 18 at the time) and some older lass wie mair ladders in her tights than Stevie and Hoopy have combined asked me quite bluntly if one would like one's hole. I kindly accepted her offer and said I would like the one at her knee. When she asked me what I was "on aboot", I pointed to her holey tights and said "I'd like that hole at your knee". It was the first of many bacardi and coke shampoos I would enjoy in my life.
Dundee must be like an 18-30 cruise but on land

A young guy I worked with used to go to a similar 'establishment' to pick up cougars
He called it 'The Wrinkle Room'

Ha Ha, nice one
I remember 'The Moorings' in Largs
A few swallies at the local bars then on to the 'jigging'
I was 18 and asked if could buy an attractive lady in her early 30's, (honest) she was a looker, if I could buy here a drink
She smiled at me and said "No, it's awrite son, I've got a wee boy in the hoose"
FFS talk about crash & burn, walking back to yer mates
As we drove up the road later, (my mate had a car) her and her mate were thumbing a lift as it started to rain
We pulled up, rolled the window down, laughed, then drove away
It's all how you learn the lesson
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back