"I'd like to recommend Celtic Noise to fellow Celtic Supporters because..."

Ha Ha, nice one
I remember 'The Moorings' in Largs
A few swallies at the local bars then on to the 'jigging'
I was 18 and asked if could buy an attractive lady in her early 30's, (honest) she was a looker, if I could buy here a drink
She smiled at me and said "No, it's awrite son, I've got a wee boy in the hoose"
FFS talk about crash & burn, walking back to yer mates
As we drove up the road later, (my mate had a car) her and her mate were thumbing a lift as it started to rain
We pulled up, rolled the window down, laughed, then drove away
It's all how you learn the lesson
HH
Hahahahahaha My Ma' got me my first real job in the factory she worked in. I was 19 at the time and had just got the full use of my legs again.

At a works night oot, I got absolutely blitzed and ended up in Alma Puddin's hoose (she was 52 but a good lookin wummin).

We kept it a secret, but when I called it off, Alma went tonto in the canteen. My Ma' was beelin' and proceeded to kick lumps oot her. Kinda shows how lax things were back then, because they both just got up and went back to their machines with no further action. Alma did need a bit o' first-aid right enough.

Hahahahahaha My Ma' got me my first real job in the factory she worked in. I was 19 at the time and had just got the full use of my legs again.

At a works night oot, I got absolutely blitzed and ended up in Alma Puddin's hoose (she was 52 but a good lookin wummin).

We kept it a secret, but when I called it off, Alma went tonto in the canteen. My Ma' was beelin' and proceeded to kick lumps oot her. Kinda shows how lax things were back then, because they both just got up and went back to their machines with no further action. Alma did need a bit o' first-aid right enough.
Alma!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Members online

Latest posts

Back