"I'd like to recommend Celtic Noise to fellow Celtic Supporters because..."

I'd like to recommend Celtic Noise to fellow Celtic supporters because
1.Theres some brilliant writers on here
2.Theres plenty of funny members on here
3.You can talk about anything in general chat as long as its clean ๐Ÿ˜‡
4.Theres a right good sqwad on here (apart fae Docco)๐Ÿ˜ƒonly kiddin Docco!

I'd like to recommend Celtic Noise to fellow Celtic Supporters because...it lets us and actively encourages much talk and obsessing about our favourite toadstool. Everyday ,Tims the world over use this platform to get worked up into a mad frenzy about this wild and highly poisonous fungus..for this we salute you Celtic Noise
๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„

Last edited:
I'd like to recommend Celtic Noise to fellow Celtic Supporters because...it lets us and actively encourages much talk and obsessing about our favourite toadstool. Everyday ,Tims the world over use this platform to get worked up into a mad frenzy about this wild and highly poisonous fungus..for this we salute you Celtic Noise
๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ„
Aye, but do you think the huns will weather this storm, Docco?

I'd like to recommend the Celtic noise to fellow Celtic supporters because.

1) If you cannae manage or get to the games then you'll feel right at hame oan here 'cause naebody oan here goes either, except maself and jinksywbtmessi.๐Ÿ˜Š

2) If you've got a cat a dug a goldfish or even a budgie then you get their pictures posted oan here for free, how good is that? bet you don't get that on hollow hollow or any other fitba sites dae ye?..so get postin' what's not to like about the noise HH

I'd like to recommend the Celtic noise to fellow Celtic supporters because.

1) If you cannae manage or get to the games then you'll feel right at hame oan here 'cause naebody oan here goes either, except maself and jinksywbtmessi.๐Ÿ˜Š

2) If you've got a cat a dug a goldfish or even a budgie then you get their pictures posted oan here for free, how good is that? bet you don't get that on hollow hollow or any other fitba sites dae ye?..so get postin' what's not to like about the noise HH
Ah wee Cloris Clay and his 'clay sera, sera'

Are you self-isolating, Fred? Or are you still in enforced exile in yir mammy's basement/dungeon?

I was just waiting for your wee nugget of solid turd, pal. Glad to see you didn't let me down.

Cheers bud

Ah wee Cloris Clay and his 'clay sera, sera'

Are you self-isolating, Fred? Or are you still in enforced exile in yir mammy's basement/dungeon?

I was just waiting for your wee nugget of solid turd, pal. Glad to see you didn't let me down.

Cheers bud

You'll no hivtae self isolate spherical as naebody goes 100 yds near you anyway so this self isolating willl no effect you..you probably think people staying oot yer road is normal.

You'll no hivtae self isolate spherical as naebody goes 100 yds near you anyway so this self isolating willl no effect you..you probably think people staying oot yer road is normal.
Hahahahahaha touche Fred.........the sheer luminescence of my personality does mean that folk are wee bit apprehensive about getting too close.

For like yir man, Icarus - they may crash and burn if they venture to close to my glowing core.

Mrs Fred doesn't appear to have that problem though, she just can't stay away!!!

Awww come on Dill. The place has got loads going on this year:

Annual Gimps Convention at the Caird Hall
Miss Teenage Pregnancy Gala 2020
The Golden Syringe Awards
Psychotherapy in Sport Lecture by Dr Fisiani

What more can you ask for?
Which one are you attending, which one are you the star attraction, which one are you responsible for and which one are you delighted to miss due to self isolation SP? ๐Ÿ˜น ๐Ÿ˜น ๐Ÿ˜น

Members online

Back