If not Howe, Who?

Things are coming together now.
Fergal Harkin is the man who recommended Ange Postecoglou,so imo we should be thinking Fergal Harkin is coming with him or even better he has already arrived.
Fergal Harkin IMO is as good at his job as Rodgers was at his.

HH

It's really no surprise to read the comments from Arzani, GS. I always felt there was more to BR's decision to leave. I've not got a problem with him deciding to go back down south. The only thing I found fault with was the timing of it. Someday, we'll hear his side of the story.
I had no idea lawwells boy worked at city now alot of things make sense

It's really no surprise to read the comments from Arzani, GS. I always felt there was more to BR's decision to leave. I've not got a problem with him deciding to go back down south. The only thing I found fault with was the timing of it. Someday, we'll hear his side of the story.
Said from day one Frank ..The truth will out..the sooner Rodgers autobiography comes out the sooner we will know the truth..

HH

If it’s gonna be Fergal Sharkey and Angie whits his name then that’s who its gonna be I’d give the the dude a chance just coz we’ve never heard of the guy dissny mean jack shit who had heard of Lubo or Larrson before they signed the huns say he is our Pedro but mibbes he is our Rafa or Josie by the way as our absent friend used tae say drink has been taken but I’d give the dude a chance by the end next season the GB might be singing Angie by the Stones

If it’s gonna be Fergal Sharkey and Angie whits his name then that’s who its gonna be I’d give the the dude a chance just coz we’ve never heard of the guy dissny mean jack shit who had heard of Lubo or Larrson before they signed the huns say he is our Pedro but mibbes he is our Rafa or Josie by the way as our absent friend used tae say drink has been taken but I’d give the dude a chance by the end next season the GB might be singing Angie by the Stones
Chances are fergal will be appointed this week
He must have been holding out for the jolly tonight

Maybe the city group link has been the plan all along just maybe the dumbest landlord in the history of football has been looking to off load his shares to a group who have went round europe snapping up clubs

may as well cheer everyone up just now as you just know mondays gonna bring a whole shitstorm

If it's the truth you're after then that wee oompah loompah perma tan fluorescent toothed wee rat bastard is the last person on the planet that I would turn to. Just ask Danny mcgrain.
BR: "Danny, you've got a job here, as long as I'm here..."
I liked that story... :rolleyes:
I have no idea who our next manager is going to be, but I believe we need someone who understands how the SFA, MSM, and the West of Scotland works, when it comes to Celtic FC
After all the names being mentioned, most of whom I had never heard of, Roy Keane and Damien Duff would do for me, because we need people who can separate the wheat from the chaff, and get the club back on an even keel

HH

Members online

Back