If not Howe, Who?

High praise from a lifelong Celtic supporter who seems to know what he is talking about..

HH
I've been to Australia. Football is the 4th maybe 5th sport (after drinking).
Its Aussie Rules, Rugby league, Cricket, Fitba. Its really low on the radar and played by ex-pats kids. I know its came on since I was there and the Japan league is probably better, but really think the guy would be better off staying where he is. Not that he's not a good coach, but its Scotland we're talking about here.

There are always 2 sides to every story,CelticRose just gave us the side she heard we will get the Celtic board side of things sometime during the week unless it has already been put out there and I have missed it..
E.H has no reason to lie to the press about what happened but unfortunately the same cant be said for our board who are serious liars,they are trying to get themselves out of another mess they got themselves into again by their lies.
Lawwell I have no doubt is at the heart of everything which is going on at Parkhead,this man has been Celtic,s biggest problem for almost 20 years,the words Prima Donna take on a new meaning when his name is mentioned in the same sentence.
He thinks we as Celtic fans only need to know what he is willing to tell us when in fact we as the fans who keep the lights on should be informed of a lot more which goes on at Parkhead,hopefully Dom McKay will respect the fans enough to keep us in the loop of the going,s on at Parkhead but right now I would settle for the name of our next manager..

HH.

Its Aussie Rules, Rugby league, Cricket, Fitba. Its really low on the radar and played by ex-pats kids. I know its came on since I was there and the Japan league is probably better, but really think the guy would be better off staying where he is. Not that he's not a good coach, but its Scotland we're talking about here.
Give it a chance the turd polishing has only just started

all Lawwells appointments have been on the cheap

Mowbary

Lenny

Ronny

Lenny

the guy has wasted millions on projects

lost the chance of millions in europe

and he gets to select the next nodding donkey to join up with the other 2 useless knts we can't get rid of ,,,,,,no backroom staff needed

That internal review must have been some laugh

Neil Lennon Brimcbhoy came from a country where football was number 1 sport, number 2 sport, number 3 sport, and look at the mess he left us in..
It is the individual mate we put our trust in not the country he comes from,everything I have read so far about him has been very good,A lifelong Celtic fan who has been in Brisbane for the last 25 years cant sing his praises high enough,and the best of all he is not a yes man..he calls it as he see,s it.

HH

If it is Postecoglou then it'll be interesting to see who his coaching team will be. I'd imagine he will want/need someone with Scottish football/Celtic specific knowledge. Ideally, as mentioned by Kelly earlier, Duff and/or Maloney would be great. McManus or O'Dea is more likely. It shouldn't be Kennedy or Strachan, we need a clean break from last season and Kennedy needs to go an be his own man somewhere else
John Hughes.

Got to hand it to you guys that reads like the same shite the record would print ,,,,,,,,,
If we all read the same shite Kelly life would be very dull so by you reading the shite you read and the rest of us reading the shite we read we at least get to debate about the shite we read whether it is good shite or bad shite it is still debatable shite..and gives us something to talk about even it is only shite..

HH

Well call me a cynic here bhoys but I believe the lying charlatans in our board room knew weeks ago Howe wasn’t coming. Came up with this Ange guy as a cheapo alternative then sat mum until the last minute before spinning the fairy stories.
Oh yes the fire put Eddie off, he didn’t like the transfer targets, his mates wouldn’t come and hold his hand, there were circumstances beyond everyone’s control (well that’s cleared everything up then).
Give me a fkn break...lies from start to finish. So they can claim they ran out of time and had no option but to get another body in at quick notice...oh and we’ll just keep Kennedy on as no. 2 to help Ange.
You know what Lawwell/Desmond...get fkn lost.
😡😡😡😡

I think yer probably spot on there BarrowfieldBhoy, one thing is certain and it's beyond reprehensible...they already knew the Howe deal was dead in the water when they put the season tickets up for sale on Thursday.

After months of radio silence on season tickets they shamefully rushed out those renewals because they knew the Howe story was only hours away from breaking. They deliberately kept us in the dark and allowed us all to carry on thinking the appointment was imminent so they could sell as many season tickets as they could before the news broke.

A scandalous betrayal and manipulation of the Celtic support. Beyond disgusted!

Neil Lennon Brimcbhoy came from a country where football was number 1 sport, number 2 sport, number 3 sport, and look at the mess he left us in..
It is the individual mate we put our trust in not the country he comes from,everything I have read so far about him has been very good,A lifelong Celtic fan who has been in Brisbane for the last 25 years cant sing his praises high enough,and the best of all he is not a yes man..he calls it as he see,s it.

HH
You're easily swayed. Funny he's not been snapped up years ago, hmmm, I wonder why?
Don't believe the hype.

1 Of course we can win the league. We have the best squad in scotland.
2. He has been in Japan for a few years. Look at the latitude of Japan. It rains there as well
3. That's the job of the director of football.
4. Australians and New Zealanders get fit to play sport whilst Scots play sport to get fit!
5. Who knows?
6. Australians can speak English!
7 Untold questions are untold
8 Only if a pessimist. To, two too right.
9. We are )perhaps) getting a manager who has a history of winning and has coached a national team at the World Cup. BTW New Zealand was the only unbeaten team in the 2010 World Cup

Any appointment is a risk but the best manager from Australia might have some fresh ideas. Unfit players are sacked. Winners are grinners. A good loser is a loser.
Mare gash fae the New Zealand’s Steven hawking utter pish as per 💩💩💩💩💩

Got to hand it to you guys that reads like the same shite the record would print ,,,,,,,,,

It was in the paper, so it must be true :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :rolleyes:
Let's hear that Brisbane Roar

HH

Yep! People now scrambling about desperately trying to find the slightest glimmer of positivity in the Everest sized mountain of shite that would be the appointment of Ange Postecoglou as Celtic manager!
"Everest sized mountain of shite"
Now, there's a visual for you, well played young JEDI
Thought you were referring to BFDJ, or Kris "I met a pie man" Boyd
Yeah you're right, it'll be a never ending list of 'potential' candidates, some of whom, we have actually heard of
Have a great week

HH

Come off it Brimc, it is well known that most of Australia and New Zealand was made by the influence of Scots.
Aye, and they were all from The Butney in Maryhill. Well, I think local folklore has it that barges chalk full of prisoners left the canal to meet up with prison ships before being sent to Botany Bay. Glasgow being the very cradle of civilisation decided Butney Bay sounded more welcoming. ( in truth, I think it was more to do with the Glasgow dialect ) And so the immediate area around that part of the canal was christened "The Butney "...... If it's no true, blame Jack House or Cliff Hanley. Only the auld codgers like me will know who they were.

If we all read the same shite Kelly life would be very dull so by you reading the shite you read and the rest of us reading the shite we read we at least get to debate about the shite we read whether it is good shite or bad shite it is still debatable shite..and gives us something to talk about even it is only shite..

HH
Need tae go, am absolutely bursting' fur a................

Back