if this is true he has definitely pressed the self destruct button for the last time

As I said earlier.................What is it aboot Hibs strikers.....All of them have some sort of issues.....I don't know what it is, but most have baggage that we can do without....Your time is up Griffiths, and if this latest scandal is true.....he is now finished IMO....He'll end up like the rest of them...How many chances does he need......No more.......

If this is true then Griff has torn up his contract. Conduct that brings the club into disrepute will be a firing clause in his contract. Stupid way to end a career. It's not just about legality it's about how it reflects on the club.

How stupid can one person be,if this is true there can be no way back for him.

HH.
Aye I don't even care if she's 16 after everything over the last year he's chasing wee lassies instead of being grateful for another chance🤬

Fed up hearing about him tbh
He's treading on thin ice , and big Ange won't stand for any of it
If what is being reported is true, there should be no way back now
There's guys in the stands who would give their eye teeth, for an opportunity to play on the hallowed ground, and he's doing everyone a disservice with hsi selfish attitude
Everyone deserves a second chance, but how many times has he fucked up ?

There's a rule I've lived by all my adult life and it goes like this:

The youngest - the very youngest person you should be talking to in an intimate manner should be half your age plus 10.

So if I'm 51, then the very youngest person I should be expressing an interest in is 25/26 + 10 = 35/36.

I'd even regard that as far too young, but probably acceptable in terms of some common features. Whether he should be talking to any girls while he is in a relationship might be an issue in and of itself, but I don't think I'm in the moral position to condemn that action.

Leigh Griffiths is a headline writers dream and no doubt they've targeted him as an easy scoop, but come on tae, laddie? Gie yirsel a shake and try and at least behave like a professional.

It seems that the wee lassie is putting up a defence for him and well done her, but she's a child!!! Perhaps not in the eyes of the law, but if any 30-something was creeping about your 15/16 year-old daughter/granddaughter/neice/sister..........then I'm sure you'd all be keen to persuasively put your point across that this isn't acceptable behaviour.

I don't expect my footballers to be saints. I don't expect them to be Monks. I don't expect them to be paragons of virtue.

I certainly don't expect them to be hitting up 15/16 year-olds either though (unless they're that age as well)

Scunnered by this.........absolutely scunnered

Don’t know what Griff’s problem is but he seems hell bent on self-destruction. He needs some serious counseling. Assuming this is true of course and not just some hun media shit-stirring.
Anybody actually seen any of these alleged posts?
They started on follow follow posts are on the first page and then there pets in the press picked the story up seems the goto place for dirt

He really is thick as pigshit. But I will wait to see what they find first before deciding on a punishment for him. Hopefully Celtic will complete this quicker than Deadco who still haven't finished investigating a certain mid-90s captain's alleged activities...
Yeah, the towel-whipper and showering acquaintance of young footballers.

Strange fruit that fella..........extremely strange fruit!!!

Giving Griffiths a new deal was I thought a mistake. The guy has had too many chances already. Celtic need to follow due process here, especially as we are a mere few days into his new contract. The Police have been alerted and are looking to establish whether there is any criminality. Should this be the case - and we do not know all the facts - then it is a matter for the courts and indeed for Celtic. Other than that please be careful in what you write will discussing a player I had already lost faith in well before this latest controversy.

They started on follow follow posts are on the first page and then there pets in the press picked the story up seems the goto place for dirt

Correct!

Anyone else hear that Dingbat and his FF Forum is the mouthpiece for that DUP rat?.....who is the orchestrator of the dark forces?.....they drop it on Folgen Folgen and next thing the SMSM is running with it?.....is this a cosy Hun relationship?...

Members online

Latest posts

Back