Is the 2018/19 Season a failure in your eye?

Although the football hasn't been great at times, especially yesterday, you can only say that domestically, it has been another very successful season, to put things in perspective, in 2 weeks at hampden, we go for our 6th treble in our history, to do 3 in 3 years will probably never be matched in my lifetime if we beat lite.
Europe was poor, but we had a shocking summer, you can't prepare for Europe like that and expect anything else.

What a thread header to have when going for a Treble Again.

Dont even know were to start with that.

Lets just say I'm happy my team so far has won the league and league cup, qualified out of a cash heavy Europa league group.

Imho CL group stage is the best we can hope for, if you want a European run then the Europa is our best bet.

And next week I will see my team lift the league trophy and the following week I will watch on the TV ( bastards) as my team try to win another cup.

Success hell Yes, scintillating football all season hell no.

Well time to go deal with the orcs smugnessat work today ??

Still.... got my photo’s of our trophy cabinet and a nice wee dundee cake for the troops at the ready...... perhaps may even have a rendition of when the saints go marching in ??

Smile at them Maria, they hate that, give them nothing treat them like you would a fan of any other wee diddy team thats ever beat us.

Cannot believe what I'm reading here possibly another treble and season is a Failure cmon guys of course it was very painful not being in CL some fans following Celtic have never known real failure I have stood on the terracing praying for a win against teams in the 1950s early 60s OK I would love to be competing in CL every year but what happened to Faithful thro and thro??

Cannot believe what I'm reading here possibly another treble and season is a Failure cmon guys of course it was very painful not being in CL some fans following Celtic have never known real failure I have stood on the terracing praying for a win against teams in the 1950s early 60s OK I would love to be competing in CL every year but what happened to Faithful thro and thro??

Only the OP thought its failure. Baws out to him first post an all that, would have thought he wasn’t a Celt ???

Smile at them Maria, they hate that, give them nothing treat them like you would a fan of any other wee diddy team thats ever beat us.

Yeah i hear you fifty. Their never big enough to say anything to me anyway but it just hings like a manky zombie in the room ???

I like to tell them we were so poor on the day we didnt even turn up for a diddy team.

Watch their rage n hear their silence then get on with my work ?

Woke this morning feeling like this.maxresdefault.jpg

What a thread header to have when going for a Treble Again.

Dont even know were to start with that.

Lets just say I'm happy my team so far has won the league and league cup, qualified out of a cash heavy Europa league group.

Imho CL group stage is the best we can hope for, if you want a European run then the Europa is our best bet.

And next week I will see my team lift the league trophy and the following week I will watch on the TV ( bastards) as my team try to win another cup.

Success hell Yes, scintillating football all season hell no.

Spot on ???

In who's eyes could this season be a failure? A poor pre-season regards recruitment a centre half who decided not to play in the CL qualifiers, a manager that bolted and took half the backroom team with him,a Red Adair call out to Lennon to steady the ship. add in some of the most biased refereeing and a governing body that semed hell bent in supporting them and we are on the cusp of a treble treble. That's not failure it's resilience. The first treble was breathtaking as you added in an invincibles season. The second was superb but couldn't match the standards of the first, but nothing would have it was an impossibility. This one we've had a season that to some sides would have seen the upheaval take it's toll and something give, like a League Cup or the title slip away. Not this side. The likes of Brown & Lustig carried us on. Sheer resilience got them through. Something teams in the past when we were genuinely failing lacked. early 90's was failure. This is to be enjoyed, every last second of it. Champions again!!

In who's eyes could this season be a failure? A poor pre-season regards recruitment a centre half who decided not to play in the CL qualifiers, a manager that bolted and took half the backroom team with him,a Red Adair call out to Lennon to steady the ship. add in some of the most biased refereeing and a governing body that semed hell bent in supporting them and we are on the cusp of a treble treble. That's not failure it's resilience. The first treble was breathtaking as you added in an invincibles season. The second was superb but couldn't match the standards of the first, but nothing would have it was an impossibility. This one we've had a season that to some sides would have seen the upheaval take it's toll and something give, like a League Cup or the title slip away. Not this side. The likes of Brown & Lustig carried us on. Sheer resilience got them through. Something teams in the past when we were genuinely failing lacked. early 90's was failure. This is to be enjoyed, every last second of it. Champions again!!

Amen to sense brother ???

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back