Is the 2018/19 Season a failure in your eye?

Time for bed graft in morning got to face the orcs,,wee bit a gossip afore a go,,nephew is a barber to a couple a celts first team boys,,said there is more to wee Jamesie no trapping the day??got to do way them getting couple a days aff after dons game to go celebrate in Dublin??anyway like a say it’s all tittle tattle eh??????????????????????????

No of course not. Never a thief nor a liar be.

Adding components and stuff.

I remember my first job was yts £27.50. She told me ah ah boo boo no fkn chance made me leave it and get a proper paid factory job at the time. Resented that but i was the oldest. Wit can ye do.

Made up for it later though so all good ?
Yeah did YTS too paid £40 and got a full time job in glesga but I had a full time job afore that got paid £92 a week proud as punch so I was my mother too gave her a few shekels to go to the bingo and get smokes and give my dad a couple of quid for a bevvy yes the good auld days ?

Time for bed graft in morning got to face the orcs,,wee bit a gossip afore a go,,nephew is a barber to a couple a celts first team boys,,said there is more to wee Jamesie no trapping the day??got to do way them getting couple a days aff after dons game to go celebrate in Dublin??anyway like a say it’s all tittle tattle eh??????????????????????????

So what happened in dublin didnt stay in dublin n yet no spilling the beans espirito.

Go on..... ???

Yeah did YTS too paid £40 and got a full time job in glesga but I had a full time job afore that got paid £92 a week proud as punch so I was my mother too gave her a few shekels to go to the bingo and get smokes and give my dad a couple of quid for a bevvy yes the good auld days ?

Yeah but your travel expenses would have made it up to £40 the yts was actually £27.50. How the fuck were you meant to live on that. Lol ???

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back