Is this correct?

Brim I just want what's best for Scottish football. The Huns would be to give us an even split of tickets think of the atmosphere that would generate.
Ally to be honest I wouldn’t give them any They think they can chop and change to suit themselves They think they run the SFA as it is We beat them with just our fans and it was a sweet victory but we also beat them
With none of our fans there and that was even sweeter

Ally to be honest I wouldn’t give them any They think they can chop and change to suit themselves They think they run the SFA as it is We beat them with just our fans and it was a sweet victory but we also beat them
With none of our fans there and that was even sweeter
Sorry SG but I cant agree. I think if you asked the players they would much rather have some fans there no matter how small the number. Alright I get the whole fact tthat 'they started it'. No one likes to see opposition fans celebrating but come on in every sport thats a part of it.
Previous Generations of Celtic fans have had to grin and bear it. Even mine in the 90's. Thats what makes our current superiority even sweeter.
This is also the SPFL's fault for allowing this situation to start with. Its time there was some rules put in place about away allocations.
Just my opinion.

Sorry SG but I cant agree. I think if you asked the players they would much rather have some fans there no matter how small the number. Alright I get the whole fact tthat 'they started it'. No one likes to see opposition fans celebrating but come on in every sport thats a part of it.
Previous Generations of Celtic fans have had to grin and bear it. Even mine in the 90's. Thats what makes our current superiority even sweeter.
This is also the SPFL's fault for allowing this situation to start with. Its time there was some rules put in place about away allocations.
Just my opinion.
I agree 100% with what you’re saying I also remember the 90s and further back A defeat against that lot was absolutely sickening Away crowds are great for the players knowing that some of the support has their back
But I think them not having fans there puts them on the back foot
Now I’ve read they are withdrawing their tickets because WE can’t guarantee THEIR safety !!!!
You really couldn’t make it up !!!!!!

I agree 100% with what you’re saying I also remember the 90s and further back A defeat against that lot was absolutely sickening Away crowds are great for the players knowing that some of the support has their back
But I think them not having fans there puts them on the back foot
Now I’ve read they are withdrawing their tickets because WE can’t guarantee THEIR safety !!!!
You really couldn’t make it up !!!!!!
PS I know it’s for the women’s team but still
The pure brass neck of them

They seem to get the teams generally regarded as the teams that will be bottom six at home in their first round of fixtures that way they have easier run of fixtures in the 3rd round of fixtures leading up to the split

PS I know it’s for the women’s team but still
The pure brass neck of them
They have shown their bigotry knows no bounds Terri. Banning Celtic support who are mostly women and children due to them being a security risk says it all about them not us.

Back