January Rumours - Merged

Making popcorn. If this transfer window is anything like the last one -- where some were wailing and gnashing their teeth over the fact that OH MY GOD WE DON'T HAVE A RIGHT BACK WE'RE HEADING TO RELEGATION -- it should be entertaining. Again.
Benkovic, would be a great returnee
And another striker too
We've heard so many names
Hopefully, we get another Hun skelper, like Eddie
Oh well, we'll just have to wait for the wailing and gnashing of teeth from some, within our support, I'm sure whoever we are in for, will be touted as being great, by some, or shite, by the permanently negative
Let the Hun skelping, commence
COYBIG
HH

Making popcorn. If this transfer window is anything like the last one -- where some were wailing and gnashing their teeth over the fact that OH MY GOD WE DON'T HAVE A RIGHT BACK WE'RE HEADING TO RELEGATION -- it should be entertaining. Again.
Nah their focus is going to be at left back as both Taylor and Boli are clearly not fancied by Lennon and a host of EPL and La Liga clubs are preparing bids around £15 million for Johnny Hayes. But what the propagandists forget is that none of those leagues can offer what Johnny truly wants from his career; a steady diet of hunnish skelpees.

Last edited:
We could have run a sweep for the first poster to throw a hissy fit on our transfer dealings , but looks like were to late

Should be fun though

I think the plan should be just to hope we continue on from the summer and go for quality rather than punts. 99% of all rumours are made up by cunts sitting in their pants, who fabricate a tale of someone they know who cuts Lawells toenails who was told who
we are after. They almost certainly work in the Celtic Pools. That's a common feature.

Just need to wait and see.

Latest one this morning is that Lenny is keen on

Ki Seung Yung

Great player but wouldn't get a game IMo
We need a ready to start striker, someone to challenge James Forrest and a holding midfielder. Wishful thinking I know, but reading the rumours can be fun.

Watched the 3 of them on youtube..
Soro reminds me of a young Scott Brown at Hibs,that is the highest compliment I can pay him..
Bruno looks like he can handle himself,has a bit of pace,can spray the ball about,tackles well,does not take chances,,when needed the ball is out the park..
Sporar I thought when I first saw him,strong boy who can use his 6ft 1in frame,can score goals as he has proved 54 goals in 62 games,I think 10 of these goals came in European games 5 last season and 5 this season with Bragga and Wolves in the same group..
If I could only have one out of the three,,Soro without a doubt..

HH

I like Italian defenders.....they are generally well disciplined and composed.....they have a bit of the nasty about them that you sometimes need.....they have good technique.....they are good on the ball and are tough competitors.....an Enrico Annoni with a bit of pace would do nicely

Members online

Latest posts

Back