January Rumours - Merged

FFS, why all the negativity every time we sign a player, he's a project, he's costing to much, £3.5m is his release clause valuation. Give the guy a fucking chance, support him 110% when he pulls in the HOOPS, Personally I hope he hits the ground running & bags a hat-trick on his debute.

I remember when we signed Lubo, The DR &The Scum ran with the same headline LUBO WHO? he's too old etc, his debut bagged a brace against the Hun basturds & the rest was history.

give new signing's a chance, trust the manager & scouting team ffs!

🍀COYBIG🍀HAIL HAIL🍀GLASGOWS GREEN & WHITE🍀
It's not negativity as you put it. It's other people's opinions that should be respected. IF his signing is confirmed we will all give him backing. We always do.

What I don't understand is that we are supposed to have the best players in Scotland in every position but they are not considered good enough... We need more. We also have fringe players which we have not seen yet. I am really looking forward to seeing the likes of Schved, Afalobi, Oko-Flex, O'Connor, Connell etc

What I don't understand is that we are supposed to have the best players in Scotland in every position but they are not considered good enough... We need more. We also have fringe players which we have not seen yet. I am really looking forward to seeing the likes of Schved, Afalobi, Oko-Flex, O'Connor, Connell etc
The fucking media have not allowed Celtic to celebrate their successes, 8 titles and 3 trebles and unbeaten in any domestic cup competition and stll they write negative stories, thats why I am also waiting to see these guys and am exicted to see what they bring to the table based on non negative reviews they had when we aquired them.

We are all saying we need experience and proven quality, which looks like is out of the clubs spending power.
We have Leigh Griffiths with all the vital criteria but Lennon wont give him proper game time.
He has been fit for months and Lennon wont give him a chance.
Goal scoring is what he's good at.
Lennon will sign another striker and push Griffiths further down the pecking order or out of the club altogether.
Griffiths has fire in his Belly unlike some of these lads who pull the hoops on.

We are all saying we need experience and proven quality, which looks like is out of the clubs spending power.
We have Leigh Griffiths with all the vital criteria but Lennon wont give him proper game time.
He has been fit for months and Lennon wont give him a chance.
Goal scoring is what he's good at.
Lennon will sign another striker and push Griffiths further down the pecking order or out of the club altogether.
Griffiths has fire in his Belly unlike some of these lads who pull the hoops on.
Striker striker ffs the way the manglers bossed the midfield against us is for me more worrying it’s a hardened midfielder we need and not some boy who might be good in three years a guy who signs on the Friday and plays on the Saturday

Members online

Latest posts

Back