January Transfer Window Thread

No idea mate, I think youth/academy players qualify automatically without having to be included in the Euro squad, just want to see some proper rotation in relation to fringe & youth players getting an opportunity.

Just looked up the Euro squad & Luca Connell isn't even in it ffs that's me fucked it already

Would love to see some proper freshness & squad rotation

Hazard
Ralston Welsh Hjelde Taylor
Turnbull Soro Connell
Karamoko Klimala Harper

Bench : Mullen, Henderson, Coffey, Johnston, Ajeti, Duffy, Oko-flex, Elyounoussi, Laxalt

Anyone who impresses keeps their place, can't see that many changes right enough, although it does show the squad is there.
No chance I'm afraid.
HH

Summary of Lennon's press conference (taken from huddle board)
On 'shoot the board' banner:

"From some sections of the support it is dangerous rhetoric.

"What I will say is we all want the same thing. Those fans want success, the majority of our fans want success. The players and everybody here want the same thing.

"We don't want any divisions. I understand the frustrations and the players are feeling that as well.

"But we don't like that kind of language or expression anywhere near the football stadium. It serves no purpose really."

On fans in general:

"I can't speak on behalf of the supporters but it's a cultural thing at the moment. It's a societal, modern-day thing.

"It's not what we want. It doesn't serve any purpose. It certainly doesn't inspire anyone at the club to achieve great things.

"We all want unity. We have got that certainly from the football side of things and we just want the supporters to get behind the team, especially when they need it.

"That's what the Celtic fans do. They've done that for as long as I've been here. When things have got tough they've got right behind the team and that's what we're looking for."

On the board's statement of support:

"I think it sort of settles everyone down. I know it settles the players down for sure.

"They are really happy about that, thankfully from my point of view.

"It's full steam ahead. We just need to try to get some consistency and wins now."

On the football:

“The atmosphere is good today. The players are looking forward to the game. We all want success and the team to play the vibrant football we know they can.

“We want to use the squad tomorrow and freshen things up. Hopefully it’ll be the start of a good week, and a good run. We will endeavour to do everything we can to turn things around.

"The players are certainly feeling it and disappointed. For anyone to accuse any of our players for not understanding or not caring is way off the mark.

"We are hoping we go and put in a good performance tomorrow against Lille and then we take it from there. We are looking forward to all the games this month.

"I’ve got belief in the players. I’ve been back here almost two years and they’ve been fantastic. I have no doubt they’ll put a run together but we have to put those words into action.

“Bitton, Elhamed and Ntcham are all major doubts for tomorrow.

“We are looking at Klimala, Turnbull, Soro getting game time which they deserve and need with the run of games coming up. It’s ideal to give them an opportunity to play.”

On getting back to form:

"For me there's not an awful lot of work that needs to be done. Just that little bit of confidence. That little bit more of forward thinking, a little bit more freer in expression.

"We're just feeling a little bit anxious at times on the pitch. I get that. I've been there as a player myself. But they can play through it and that's the one thing they have to do. Train and play through it.

"Today was vibrant and we're hoping we can go out tomorrow and put in a performance against Lille and then take it from there."
Hahaha the mhanky mob are shite hahaha, pumped out the champions league qualifiers, pumped out the europa, pumped off ross county, 13 points behind the best team in scotland, oh how the times have changed. No surrender ya dirty kiddie fiddling rhat bastards hahaha 😆 😜

Would you accept gettin' our ar*e felt tonight to see some of our young squad getting game time ?
Harper with Eddie - Soro, Connell and Turnbull with Calum, Ralston at right back etc ?.
Good start to my Celtic day reading the Celtic family blog - Right or wrong he always looks for positives regarding Celtic :unsure: 🍀🍀
yep deffo it’s a meaningless game might as well see who wants to be there and see what they can do

Brighton boss Graham Potter confirms Duffy is staying at Celtic for the season...​

That saddens me greatly. I've seen milk in a fridge turn faster. And my new kitten has more positional sense and is better at jumping.

17 and half minutes in and lennon lets us know hes going to use the squad. Fantastic. That's how you manage folks. Well done Neil. Humiliated and out of Europe. Out of cup. 13 points from 1st place in the league. And you use all of your management skills and come up with "we will use the whole squad". Ground breaking management right there folks. Almost as amazing as when Gerrard created the whole "the ball boys can throw the ball in quickly" move.

Hahaha the mhanky mob are shite hahaha, pumped out the champions league qualifiers, pumped out the europa, pumped off ross county, 13 points behind the best team in scotland, oh how the times have changed. No surrender ya dirty kiddie fiddling rhat bastards hahaha 😆 😜
Fuck off ya tax dodging wanker. You only have wan trophy the petrosnide cup. Ye's have won fuck all yet.

Back