January Transfer Window Thread

Three Possible Celtic Right Back Replacements for Elhamed named...​

Adam Smith for me. Excellent right back and with the economic pedigree to replace Pistol Pete. Two birds one stone.

A car crash of a media conference especially after 17.5 minutes when he was asked the question..

HH.

A car crash of a media conference especially after 17.5 minutes when he was asked the question..

HH.
"Try and get some consistency" - we've had consistency... consistency of shit performances.

Deflection and denial.

Too early to think about players for the January window? Aye, only at Celtic and then we end up in the final two days trying to see if there are any decent players that the proactive clubs have missed.

Last edited:
With the current management team in place? Not convinced it would make any difference who comes in. If things go on as they are at present it won’t be long before they are demotivated too.
With a new management team? I would leave that call to them and see how it works out.
That's wit worries me giving lenny the Jan window hes no exactly got a good record gonny be more money wasted

HH.
It’s really quite sad. Neil is just peddling the same crap time after time.
Against St.J. - we were a bit unlucky - we’re not crossing the ball well enough - yes Neil, and?
Milan again - we performed well but had some lapses - once again Neil over to you. You weren’t asked what went wrong, we’ve all got eyes. The question was how you intend to fix it?
If we go from winning a treble to SFA this season because of his egotistical perseverance with something that’s not working I’ll be really pissed.

I think we'll buy the Hibs goalie. To be fair he does look fairly good and, unless I picked it up wrong, I think Lenny bought him through his Israeli contacts. Maybe not very inspiring, but probably realistic as he is settled in Scotland and cheap!
I have been looking at him too. A great keeper. They won't sell him, so a loan for Forster and get the Israeli boy in the summer.

On a serious note if I can, the boys playing or should I say picked to play, could be in with a shout of a cup final place next weekend.

And its for that reason I dont think Hazard will get a chance, and if Soro plays he will need to be outstanding and then some to earn a cup final place.

So with that info I'm going for a 4231 formation tonight imho Neil will go with.

Barkas

Elhamed Chris n Kris Laxalt.

Broonie n Calmac

Ryan Turnball Eli

Paddy.

Me...I would have Bain in and Taylor at left back with Laxalt further forward for Eli.

But I would love Neil to go with Frimps and Ryan as wingers in a midfield 5 .

Would love to see some proper freshness & squad rotation

Hazard
Ralston Welsh Hjelde Taylor
Turnbull Soro Connell
Karamoko Klimala Harper

Bench : Mullen, Henderson, Coffey, Johnston, Ajeti, Duffy, Oko-flex, Elyounoussi, Laxalt

Anyone who impresses keeps their place, can't see that many changes right enough, although it does show the squad is there.

On a serious note if I can, the boys playing or should I say picked to play, could be in with a shout of a cup final place next weekend.

And its for that reason I dont think Hazard will get a chance, and if Soro plays he will need to be outstanding and then some to earn a cup final place.

So with that info I'm going for a 4231 formation tonight imho Neil will go with.

Barkas

Elhamed Chris n Kris Laxalt.

Broonie n Calmac

Ryan Turnball Eli

Paddy.

Me...I would have Bain in and Taylor at left back with Laxalt further forward for Eli.

But I would love Neil to go with Frimps and Ryan as wingers in a midfield 5 .
Elhamed & Christie are out

I don't want to ruin your evening Lubo, but last night on Channel 5 at 8pm there genuinely was a programme on that had a section on making Xmas jumpers. I truly hope you haven't missed it as I don't want it to ruin what has otherwise been a wonderful 2020 for you! You might still get it on catch up. Sorry pal, but don't shoot the messenger!
Bang bang Lubos aboot

HH 😱

Would love to see some proper freshness & squad rotation

Hazard
Ralston Welsh Hjelde Taylor
Turnbull Soro Connell
Karamoko Klimala Harper

Bench : Mullen, Henderson, Coffey, Johnston, Ajeti, Duffy, Oko-flex, Elyounoussi, Laxalt

Anyone who impresses keeps their place, can't see that many changes right enough, although it does show the squad is there.
Are they all in the Euro squad mate??

Members online

Latest posts

Back