Johnston : Academy Breakout of the Year

You do need places of worship. Your faith is within you, we were taught at scool to respect others and treat them as you would like to be treated. Yes the new testaments were used by those in power at the time. Some didn't agree Martin Luther for instance. The Catholic Church was wasting money on vanity projects ie cathedrals with loads of splendour lavished on them, with disregard for the people. Parishes were set up by the Romans to enable collection of taxes
it could be argued that Luther was a proponent of the Judas sect of christianity

3 Then Mary took about a pint of pure nard. It was an expensive perfume. She poured it on Jesus’ feet and wiped them with her hair. The house was filled with the sweet smell of the perfume.

4 But Judas Iscariot didn’t like what Mary did. He was one of Jesus’ disciples. Later he was going to hand Jesus over to his enemies. Judas said, 5 “Why wasn’t this perfume sold? Why wasn’t the money given to poor people? It was worth a year’s pay.” 6 He didn’t say this because he cared about the poor. He said it because he was a thief. Judas was in charge of the money bag. He used to help himself to what was in it.

Notice judas accused of vanity projects without any real care of the poor. He wanted a WATP messiah. He didn't wanted a suffering on the cross messiah.

Im sure Judas would have saved a lot of cash with no cathedrals and his money bag full for personal projects that are more in line with is manmade religion.

here is an obscure story

that masonic MSM doesn't like, therefore you will not read much of it unless you are into faith.

Science cannot explain this phenomenon

When you drill into the rock, it turns out the pigment actually is the rock.

its not paint.

its natural rock.

No-one who has examined it with science can come up with any explanation as to how the rock formations in the cave just so happened to create a painting that the renaissance master would be proud to exhibit.

But why is it hidden in a cave in the middle of a jungle in an obscure hard to reach part of Colombia.

Anyway for anyone interested to reveal the scam with science I am all ears.

https://www.myconsecration.org/about-the-miraculous-image-of-our-lady-of-las-lajas/

I think it is pretty basic to know right from wrong. Therefore true christianity is about righteousness.

I believe God is loving and forgiving. Jesus died on the cross for us to show this.

Just because 12 apostles who meant well split up then set up their own churches spreading the word as their individual interpretations then over a hundred years or so later some people set to writing these teachings from each of the churches into scrolls.

You say im a canteen christian. Thats your opinion. I try to br a good, decent and honest person. Thats all i can do.

I have warmth in my heart and soul knowing right from wrong and whilst i dont always do the right thing, i’m human not a saint, i’d still rather be .... canteen christian than be a faithless person sitting in judgement of others.

Only God will judge me big cheese

Just a Point. The bible wasn’t written by the disciples. Mathew Mark Luke and John were names attributed to the anonymous writers. No one knows who wrote them, you can check that out too.

And if you’re correct, what about all the other gods? What about the god of Islam, Judausim, Buddha, Zeus, Thor? Why don’t you believe in them. They have books.

Could it be nothing more than you were brought up a Catholic? If you grew up in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia you would be just as certain they were god. Or if you were Jewish you would still be waiting on the messiah.

It’s uncanny how no matter what you believe directly corresponds to what you were taught to believe. I doubt you believe that the literally thousands of Hindu gods are real, but nearly a billion people would argue with you about that. Why does god provide nothing to show who he really is?

Letting all those poor souls he created burn in Hell because he didn’t tell them. How’s that ok? And it was Jesus who said, I am
The way, if you don’t believe in me you’re toast. A bit harsh,not just killing people but torturing them for eternity because they grew up in the wrong continent? That’s a vindictive, murderous lunatic that no mass murderer earth has ever had can come near to, not loving at all. Unless burning people forever is ok with people. I think it’s the made up
Shit if men trying to terrify people to toe the line.

You will go to the bad fire. People said that to children. It was said to me for nothing more than being a child and acting up.

Jesus endorsed everything in the Old Testament. So he was ok that you killed your wean if he was disobedient. Love? Really? Picking the nice bits doesn’t take away the horrible bits he said were fine. That’s why I’m sure it was men.

Just a Point. The bible wasn’t written by the disciples. Mathew Mark Luke and John were names attributed to the anonymous writers. No one knows who wrote them, you can check that out too.

And if you’re correct, what about all the other gods? What about the god of Islam, Judausim, Buddha, Zeus, Thor? Why don’t you believe in them. They have books.

Could it be nothing more than you were brought up a Catholic? If you grew up in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia you would be just as certain they were god. Or if you were Jewish you would still be waiting on the messiah.

It’s uncanny how no matter what you believe directly corresponds to what you were taught to believe. I doubt you believe that the literally thousands of Hindu gods are real, but nearly a billion people would argue with you about that. Why does god provide nothing to show who he really is?

Letting all those poor souls he created burn in Hell because he didn’t tell them. How’s that ok? And it was Jesus who said, I am
The way, if you don’t believe in me you’re toast. A bit harsh,not just killing people but torturing them for eternity because they grew up in the wrong continent? That’s a vindictive, murderous lunatic that no mass murderer earth has ever had can come near to, not loving at all. Unless burning people forever is ok with people. I think it’s the made up

You will go to the bad fire. People said that to children. It was said to me for nothing more than being a child and acting up.

Jesus endorsed everything in the Old Testament. So he was ok that you killed your wean if he was disobedient. Love? Really? Picking the nice bits doesn’t take away the horrible bits he said were fine. That’s why I’m sure it was men.
Your taking too many distorted things to respond properly.

Ill reply to your first point

The bible wasn’t written by the disciples. Mathew Mark Luke and John were names attributed to the anonymous writers. No one knows who wrote them, you can check that out too.

What is your source for this claim?

My sources are the church fathers whose writings have been proven to be authentic

The bible was instituted at one of the big councils of the church

A canon was drawn upon and the individual little books held in scrolls were added to the bible after a massive councils of 100s of bishops gave reasons why they believed these particular scriptures were authentic.

there was lots of gnostic (masonic for better want of term) scriptures that were deemed heretical by the true experts at the time of the creation of bible.

So your source is probably a zeitgeist movement lie

zeitgeist just so happened to promote the ancient mystery religions of Egypt and Babylon which is also the same place the Masons get their esoteric luciferian doctrine.

point 2

None of the people in these other books were predicted to come for thousands of years, none of them knew who they were before the were created,

Only christ knew

And his mother knew his name before he was born

And Christianity of the Catholic variety in my opinion is the only fully rational explanation of the fall and redemption of man.

Thats why I believe that particular story.

Believe it or not I was more anti church than you at one time.

But I genuinely believe grace shone a light of faith upon me in my darkest moment

And I have tried to get to the bottom of the truth before I became catholic and im even more determined to gain as much knowledge of the truth now that I am Catholic.

point 3

No.

I don't know the details in depth of any other philosphy

But I knew enough to know these are not my path.

The Old Testament was written by inspired men

They were hijacked by the gnostic mystery religion people of Egypt and Babylon which introduced the Kabbalah

and the flesh way to read scripture

Christ came the jews who accepted him as the messiah became christain

The jews who rejected him have been into the new version of judaism of rabbis (which came after christianity)

It also involved a club of anti suffering messiah debaters who wrote the talmud

A particularly distasteful book imo

The christianity had its root in Old Testament (the prediction of the coming of christ)
It became the New Testament or new covenant when the advent of christ came which was testified in the shedding of his blood as the lamb of god who takes away the sins of the world with caveat that you need to be baptised into the new life of christ and remain faithful to its covenant, which the jews had failed to do before christ removed their authority and created the new church which is his mystical body which he is the head.

All other religions apart from Catholic Church are man made

Christ was God

Son of man but also son of god (hypo statically united through the birth from the instrument of grace the immaculate Virgin Mary)

Creator of all things

Am i gonna follow and have faith in a library. That too has books.

I dont judge your lack of faith yet you alway feel justified in condemning mine and passing judgement on me or other Catholics, do tell me what makes you feel qualified to do so.

Are you feeling inadequate?

point 4

He does

But you need faith to see it

And flesh and blood cannot reveal it to you only god in heaven

its impossible for a soul stuck in ego to see past itself

But the truth is there and grace truth and love available, even if you can't believe

I never once said the apostles wrote the books.

In fact i repeatedly had to tell you that there were 12 apostles who interpreted the word of God from Jesus specific to their own interpretations.

I went to great length, i suggest you go back and read, to state that the apostles seperated then spread the word of God as they interpretated it.

After more than 100 some suspect even more than 200 years scrolls were eventually written by MAN.

As i repeatedly told you.

So i will write no more on this subject in reply to you because if your asking questions but not reading answers you clearly have your own AGENDA AT WORK HERE and my time is important to me.

point 5

are easy to research on your own

what you hold as objections are in fact

demon distortions of truth

ill lay it out for you to read your own bile

but first christ offers you redemption if you choose hell its because you choose hell, if you don't choose hell then obey the will of god which is summed up in the first commandment plus love your neighbour as yourself.

Lucifer had the same objection as you

He said I think therefore I am

and he claimed he was a god

oops he fell from grace into hell

he chose eternal death instead of love

anyway here is your words that you can research at your leisure

To me they are repugnant luciferian tripe

Did you hear him say they were fine. You got a direct fkn dial in. You? Really?

Your intolerance of my faith is to be commended by Satan.

I will pray for you. I feel sorry for you.

To me your sounding like a stinking intolerant hun cunt here.

I believe your not a hun.

But by fuck what is your problem with the Catholic faith?

I am not trying to convert you in any way yet you feel quite within your rights to be snide about my faith.

Insinuating like a hun ive been brainwashed.

It couldn’t possibly be my eyes are wide open and i openly believe.

You sanctimonious fucker.

How dare you.

He couldn’t go toe to toe with you TET so gave up so now he is desperate to get his BIGOTED ANTI-CATHOLIC RHETORIC out with me.

Well hear this Verdict. I have ZERO RESPECT for your snideness nor your judgement.

Yes you are snide because if you genuinely wanted an answer from me then you would have read my reply.

It is very clear that all YOU want to do like the ORANGE ORDER is push ANTI CATHOLIC RHETORIC.

WELL FUCK RIGHT OFF.

TV is a religion all of his own

Its called neurotic existentialism

Ego is his only game

MY WILL BE DONE is his motto and if his will is not done he will get nasty or nervous, sometimes both.

He is alive

Yet he cant remember when he decided he would become alive

He is an animal that evolved from star dust that exploded itself billions of years ago but only has a very short window of time to be a hedonist and ego egg

Anyway this book describes your philosophy pretty well, written around 3000 years ago. seems its an old way of thinking TV1

Here is a chapter from the Book of wisdom a book not in the protestant version of the bible by coincedence

chapter 2
1 And this is the false argument they use, 'Our life is short and dreary, there is no remedy when our end comes, no one is known to have come back from Hades.

2 We came into being by chance and afterwards shall be as though we had never been. The breath in our nostrils is a puff of smoke, reason a spark from the beating of our hearts;

3 extinguish this and the body turns to ashes, and the spirit melts away like the yielding air

5 For our days are the passing of a shadow, our end is without return, the seal is affixed and nobody comes back.

6 'Come then, let us enjoy the good things of today, let us use created things with the zest of youth:

7 take our fill of the dearest wines and perfumes, on no account forgo the flowers of spring

8 but crown ourselves with rosebuds before they wither,

9 no meadow excluded from our orgy; let us leave the signs of our revelry everywhere, since this is our portion, this our lot!

10 'As for the upright man who is poor, let us oppress him; let us not spare the widow, nor respect old age, white-haired with many years.

11 Let our might be the yardstick of right, since weakness argues its own futility.

12 Let us lay traps for the upright man, since he annoys us and opposes our way of life, reproaches us for our sins against the Law, and accuses us of sins against our upbringing.

13 He claims to have knowledge of God, and calls himself a child of the Lord.

14 We see him as a reproof to our way of thinking, the very sight of him weighs our spirits down;

15 for his kind of life is not like other people's, and his ways are quite different.

16 In his opinion we are counterfeit; he avoids our ways as he would filth; he proclaims the final end of the upright as blessed and boasts of having God for his father.

17 Let us see if what he says is true, and test him to see what sort of end he will have.

18 For if the upright man is God's son, God will help him and rescue him from the clutches of his enemies.

19 Let us test him with cruelty and with torture, and thus explore this gentleness of his and put his patience to the test.

20 Let us condemn him to a shameful death since God will rescue him -- or so he claims.'

21 This is the way they reason, but they are misled, since their malice makes them blind.

22 They do not know the hidden things of God, they do not hope for the reward of holiness, they do not believe in a reward for blameless souls.

23 For God created human beings to be immortal, he made them as an image of his own nature;

24 Death came into the world only through the Devil's envy, as those who belong to him find to their cost.

To me your sounding like a stinking intolerant hun cunt here.

I believe your not a hun.

But by fuck what is your problem with the Catholic faith?

I am not trying to convert you in any way yet you feel quite within your rights to be snide about my faith.

Insinuating like a hun ive been brainwashed.

It couldn’t possibly be my eyes are wide open and i openly believe.

You sanctimonious fucker.

How dare you.

Who mentioned Catholicism? I’m talking Christianity.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back