Jota to the Saudi league

Pretty much looks like he is away and the projected profit (after purchase and Benfica sell-on deducted) is being reported at £12.5 million.
That's money the Sevconians could only dream of spending but it all and perhaps more needs reinvested in the squad. No excuse to pinch pennies to line pockets.

From a financial point of view. It would be a lot better for Celtic to sell 'good players' to clubs in the Saudi League rather than the EPL or anywhere else... We would get a hellava lot more cash... Just imagine what we could have got for the likes of Wanyama, VVD etc. Changes to sport are going to be huge if the Arabs keep pumping the cash into it...They done it with golf, going to do the same with tennis.....Money talks. And it would take a lot to turn it down......

Personally I think it is wrong....but thats the way nowadays....

688-6882618_oil-well-drilling.png

1688124729039.png

Pretty much looks like he is away and the projected profit (after purchase and Benfica sell-on deducted) is being reported at £12.5 million.
That's money the Sevconians could only dream of spending but it all and perhaps more needs reinvested in the squad. No excuse to pinch pennies to line pockets.
What a shit profit given that he has 4 years remaining and that the Saudis are rubbing our noses in their wealth. If they want to flaunt it, they can pay a corresponding price.

Last edited:
That's more that sevco's entire budget for players.
Let him go, we have the new aussie who has a wand of a left foot.
Use the profile from Jota to go and buy a shit hot goalie. I like Hart but we need better. Get a keeper for £8-10m
Then spend the same again on a new striker.
Just being greedy, I would splash about £3-4m each on a left & right back.
I would be more than happy with that.
That would only be a net spend of around £13-15m

It’s all about the money honey, don’t want the guy to go but that’s a lot of cash to put on the table and if he does go Celtic need to push for the highest price they can he has 4 years to go on his contract that the team would lose his service Benfica have a sell on fee and that needs to considered in any offer we are not like some desperate to sell so in a strong position to hold onto our man,got to say thou it’s a lot of money to offer a player ,!,,,,,

That's more that sevco's entire budget for players.
Let him go, we have the new aussie who has a wand of a left foot.
Use the profile from Jota to go and buy a shit hot goalie. I like Hart but we need better. Get a keeper for £8-10m
Then spend the same again on a new striker.
Just being greedy, I would splash about £3-4m each on a left & right back.
I would be more than happy with that.
That would only be a net spend of around £13-15m
Upcoming headline:

'With a hat-trick from Tilio we bate them six nillio'

Coz he’s got four years left on his contract doesn’t mean we can ask for big mullah??
it’s based on his wages here?we pay half decent wages but not enough that we can ask for ridiculous sale prices that’s just the way it is??can’t fault the guy going for the rumoured £192 foooosand a week….fucksake if he wants someone to clean his boots over there am spare??£450 a week+ grub👍al grab a spare tent at transmit,,sorted.

I think as soon as the players are back the manager should have a one to one with everyone of the players and find out who wants to be here and who doesn’t. The ones who want to leave tell them to get their agents to find a club to make a credible offer and they can fuck off. Then use that cash to bring players who would be happy to be here

He's being offered 200 grand a week tax free. That's why he's goin.
Ah.

Well, I imagine we're not paying him in magic beans? I understand that this will take care of his family for generations but he's only 24! The other grasping pricks like say, Ronaldo. At least they're at the fag end of their career. Jota has it all in front of him. This'll put the kibosh on any hopes he had of playing for Portugal won't it? Young people have youth wasted on them...

Back