Jota to the Saudi league

Hope it all falls apart , and no-one gets said huge cash amounts. Except Celtic
Who'd hold the Saudis to account?

Fifa? Doubt it , Saudis just say here's a billion keep us in mind for upcoming world cups
The Saudis are going all out for getting awarded the next available World Cup. With the support of Giafanny that rules FIFA. So this investment in football will continue for a few years yet. Don't be surprised to see the other oil rich Gulf states doing something similar.

Just read a bit on Football Scotland stateing the 10 highest sales by Celtic and the other lot the start with Jota and then Tierney both at 25 million followed by Dembele at 19 million they then listed Bassey sold they claim for 19 raising to 23 but his sell on at a higher price than was paid for him so the can get a sell on fee who the other 6 were don’t know that was all they listed, sounds like desperation to me Bassey forgot he even played for them,and see any club buy him for 19 mill plus you’ve got to laugh if this was an attempt to equal things up it failed big time a well suppose it will keep the mugs happy

Last edited:
Just read a bit on Football Scotland stateing the 10 highest sales by Celtic and the other lot the start with Jota and then Tierney both at 25 million followed by Dembele at 19 million they then listed Bassey sold they claim for 19 raising to 23 but his sell on at a higher price than was paid for him who the other 6 were don’t know that was all they listed, sounds like desperation to me Bassey forgot he even played for them,and see any club buy him for 19 mill plus you’ve got to laugh if this was an attempt to equal things up it failed big time a well suppose it will keep the mugs happy
was Bassey's transfer not in Euros

It just keeps coming SKY on sports news … that Celtic have cancelled thier game against Wolves and will no longer play games in Korea for financoal and logistictal reasons "……………now any reading that will think that Celtic are to trouble which could not be further from the trouth Designed to stir the pot and feed the mugs

I'm offshore the now and the WiFi is terrible (has Jota even came out yet and thanked Celtic and the fans etc yet?the usual birthday card carry on you get when players leave?) Don't blame him leaving for that amount of cash but he's ruined his football career tho but I wish him well and thanks for the memories 🍀

I'm offshore the now and the WiFi is terrible (has Jota even came out yet and thanked Celtic and the fans etc yet?the usual birthday card carry on you get when players leave?) Don't blame him leaving for that amount of cash but he's ruined his football career tho but I wish him well and thanks for the memories 🍀
Haven’t seen anything fae him yet Tommy..

Members online

Back