Jota to the Saudi league

Gerrard has made moves to get Tavenier and Wright from the huns to Saudi....You can just imagine what the values will be....Souness done the same when he was manager then moved to Newcastle and bought Boumsong from the huns....... Overpriced bigstyle.
The Wright move was a joke Tweet started by someone for a laugh. The MSM heard about it and published it as an "insider" story! 🤣

Gerrard would be better off bidding for John Beaton and the Belfast lab testing facility that helped them so much during the Covid season.

Various 'sources' talking about Slippy making a 'concrete move' for some Sevco player or other.
They leave out the details that the player will be positioned in Slippy's patio, at the mixer and the 'concrete' contract details involve 4 sand, 1 gravel and 1 portland.
There were rumours he would try to get Moreoeless in on a free but Slippy said he the ran the numbers but they didn't add up when pie is a constant.

Gerrard has made moves to get Tavenier and Wright from the huns to Saudi....You can just imagine what the values will be....Souness done the same when he was manager then moved to Newcastle and bought Boumsong from the huns....... Overpriced bigstyle.
aye but slippy went to the only Saudi team who aren't cash rich ,,,,,,,so no pure mulllyions on offer

"I'm grateful for every rain drop in Glasgow, every trip to the Highlands and wow, those were long," he added.

"Celtic will always have a special place in my heart and one day my biggest dream will be to just sit down with my kids and tell them about how magical and special this place is.

"To the players, to the staff, and for all of the involved departments, a big thank you for me. You guys made me better.

"Today, I become another fan."

"I'm grateful for every rain drop in Glasgow, every trip to the Highlands and wow, those were long," he added.

"Celtic will always have a special place in my heart and one day my biggest dream will be to just sit down with my kids and tell them about how magical and special this place is.

"To the players, to the staff, and for all of the involved departments, a big thank you for me. You guys made me better.

"Today, I become another fan."
Aye awrite jota just geis the boodle awready 😅

So Jota left because of
1_Untitled.jpg

They lied to you Jota, the desert heat doesn't make the toffee softer and it's still coming for the rest of your fillings.

Members online

Latest posts

Back